Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing videos from Italy

@Mj12 wrote:

I wish - really wish - she did not do another amazing video chat while driving like this afternoon. It is not safe - period. It is not like chatting with another passenger while in a car. It's dangerous. 

When Tribers have mentioned this to her in the past (this is not her first behind-the-wheel video "chat"), she has gotten very "testy" about comments regarding safety and appropriateness.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

I wish - really wish - she did not do another amazing video chat while driving like this afternoon. It is not safe - period. It is not like chatting with another passenger while in a car. It's dangerous. 

When Tribers have mentioned this to her in the past (this is not her first behind-the-wheel video "chat"), she has gotten very "testy" about comments regarding safety and appropriateness.

@Moonchilde, I agree. I too have noticed Lisa seems to always get testy to those who are not giving her praise every other minute. The only time she's "nice" is when she gets flowing adoring comments. She simply cannot handle constructive criticism. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Mj12, I couldn't agree more.  I just watched the video- why on earth couldn't she wait to get home first?  Nothing is that darn important!!    Oh this Katie person, does she have a life outside of LR's world or does she live with her?  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katie is Lisa's employee. The fact that Lisa took three former Q workers and brought them to work for her shows she must be very well liked by some.

It seems to be great experience for Katie -- she gets to help build a small business from the ground up and run all digital and marketing. She also gets to travel and go to vendor meetings. And she obviously likes her boss.

I work in communications and have digital people on my staff -- that's a lot of good experience.

I don't find any of this as negative as some obviously do, but I do find it strange that people who dont like her are monitoring her Facebook page so closely. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DCAnnie2004 wrote:

Katie is Lisa's employee. The fact that Lisa took three former Q workers and brought them to work for her shows she must be very well liked by some.

It seems to be great experience for Katie -- she gets to help build a small business from the ground up and run all digital and marketing. She also gets to travel and go to vendor meetings. And she obviously likes her boss.

I work in communications and have digital people on my staff -- that's a lot of good experience.

I don't find any of this as negative as some obviously do, but I do find it strange that people who dont like her are monitoring her Facebook page so closely. 

Monitoring is not at all necessary. Looking, if one is already on FB, takes literally seconds. And the scenarios and conversations rarely change, so one actually could be speaking of a month ago or an hour ago, the topics are the same - with the same predictable responses from both fans and Lisa. No effort involved. It's put in the lap, so to speak.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@DCAnnie2004, I never said I didn't like LR... when someone starts a thread about her, we have just as much right to check it out so we can make our opinion too, afterall this is the Q's site and the threads are open to anyone same as the same ones that come over here to start threads about her..  

I think some of her jewelry is gorgeous, and I don't hide the fact I look at her store- no hate towards her or anyone.  

And I was totally honest when I asked about Katie having her own life..  everyone should have a live in assistant.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Mj12- from JFK no less

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iTalia wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Moonchilde, I agree. I too have noticed Lisa seems to always get testy to those who are not giving her praise every other minute. The only time she's "nice" is when she gets flowing adoring comments. She simply cannot handle constructive criticism. 

The other day, someone posted that they did not like the skull bracelets. Literally, that is all she said. Lisa snarked back with, "Then buy the cross bracelet". Or maybe Lisa was  trying to be funny? Helpful? Hard to tell.... ;-)

Valued Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

The other day, someone posted that they did not like the skull bracelets. Literally, that is all she said. Lisa snarked back with, "Then buy the cross bracelet". Or maybe Lisa was  trying to be funny? Helpful? Hard to tell.... ;-)

@Sheilaray, I saw that post too!! I took it totally as a subtle dig (which LR is notorious for doing) and in addition to just to get the poster to think about purchasing the cross option instead. It's always about the sale with Lisa. She is never the tribe's "close buddy or friend" like they think she is and desperately crave for. 

Valued Contributor

@iTalia, that was part of my personal experience trying to shop. I figured that I couldn't have an educated opinion unless I checked it out for myself.

I was unsuccessful in trying to order due to low inventory. When I expressed my disappointment of course the Tribe jumped all over me. Lisa responsed to me with, "We have (x amount) of other items in stock you can purchase".  

Say whaat!?  I didn't want any of the others items.  If I did, I would have ordered one of them, now wouldn't I? I guess I was meant to feel grateful just to get my hands on one of items. ROTFL!