Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing videos from Italy

@Swissguy wrote:

Just when I was thinking how much I missed a certain host, I discovered some wonderful videos from Italy she posted on FB.

If anyone wants to have a quick little escape to Italy you can check out Lisa Robertson's FB page.  And the huge benefit is you don't even need to have a FB account to be able see them!! 

Enjoy everyone!! Smiley Happy

Cat Wink Man Wink Robot wink Smiley Wink Woman Wink

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Uhhh, shouldn't the title have been "Amazing Amazing Videos".... ??

And no, I don't hate her either but she has a Facebook page and a selling page and you wouldn't think coming back here to inform us of what we already know would be necessary.  Unless of course it's to try and drum up more business... Woman Wink

Her amazing, amazing videos of a beautiful, beautiful city...that is seriously, seriously funny!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

We post here because this is a fashion forum.  If someone is not interested in a topic discussed than pass it by; no one is forcing you to read something you are not interested in. 

This isn't the fashion forum.  It's Q Talk.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never have looked at this thread if I'd known it was about this.  No interest in former host,then or now.  Wish people would make the content of their thread more clear.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

If you went to FB and you saw her videos, then you are "on FB".  

No I do not have an account.  But I am able see hers, although there is a pop up that always says to login, I do not log in but I can still see.  I cannot log in because I do not have an account.  I can look at all the hosts facebook pages.

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I would never have looked at this thread if I'd known it was about this.  No interest in former host,then or now.  Wish people would make the content of their thread more clear.

I suspect that it was deliberately vague.

Super Contributor

I'm not a member of the "tribe", but watched the video with the tour guide in Arezzo. I enjoyed it a lot -- I have vacation time I want to use soon and think I'd like to return to Tuscany.

I also thought the bracelet she showed yesterday was lovely.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Uhhh, shouldn't the title have been "Amazing Amazing Videos".... ??

And no, I don't hate her either but she has a Facebook page and a selling page and you wouldn't think coming back here to inform us of what we already know would be necessary.  Unless of course it's to try and drum up more business... Woman Wink

Bingo!  That's why they do it, they think they are drumming up business for her...lol  She's on FB, she has her website, she's on Instagram; her customers and fans have multiple ways of staying in touch and chatting about all things LR and after all this time everyone on this board knows that.  But there always a few who think they are throwing some business her way. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry - that plate of pasta and truffles from the cafeteria looked disgusting.

It's fascinating to me how she has some sort of hold over her Tribe.  If you're interested in Italy, there are so many beautiful videos to watch.  Watching her laugh/talk is so annoying...

Honored Contributor

Why bring them here? One supposes to alert those who liked and enjoyed Lisa that they're available. Like it or not, there were a lot of QVC customers who didn't have a bone to pick with Lisa... That said, unfortunately, this has already degenerated into a typical 'Lisa thread', where some folks claws come out by reflex at the mere mention of her name... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...