Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing videos from Italy

Posters are allowed to post anything they want. If it is against standards the Mods will take care of it. They are the ones in charge

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Posters are allowed to post anything they want. If it is against standards the Mods will take care of it. They are the ones in charge

Thank you, I was not aware of that.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

image.jpeg

Super Contributor

😫😫😫 Lisa, is that you???
Valued Contributor

I had to take a look.  Personally I found them to be boring.

Stopped watching after about 10 minutes.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Rick Steves' Travel Europe. Other's business trips, not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, all the tribe members are paying for all her trips. 

Trusted Contributor

We post here because this is a fashion forum.  If someone is not interested in a topic discussed than pass it by; no one is forcing you to read something you are not interested in. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I know anyone can post anything.. Yes I know we don't have to read the thread..  but it's evident so many don't care what LR is doing and why her Faceook stuff is brought over to the Q is curious.  I think someone should start posting on her Facebook the same as being done here..  nothing wrong with that.  Lots of esteem building/gushing going on over there about her and her antics.  I TRIED to watch that one video of her in the restaurant, LOL she is a grown woman?  

This is not the fashion forum.. it's Q talk..  if it were fashion a mod would move it to Fashion.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Uhhh, shouldn't the title have been "Amazing Amazing Videos".... ??

And no, I don't hate her either but she has a Facebook page and a selling page and you wouldn't think coming back here to inform us of what we already know would be necessary.  Unless of course it's to try and drum up more business... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*