Valued Contributor

Amazing videos from Italy

[ Edited ]

Just when I was thinking how much I missed a certain host, I discovered some wonderful videos from Italy she posted on FB.

If anyone wants to have a quick little escape to Italy you can check out Lisa Robertson's FB page.  And the huge benefit is you don't even need to have a FB account to be able see them!! 

Enjoy everyone!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing videos from Italy

@Swissguy wrote:

Just when I was thinking how much I missed a certain host, I discovered some wonderful videos from Italy she posted on FB.

If anyone wants to have a quick little escape to Italy you can check out Lisa Robertson's FB page.  And the huge benefit is you don't even need to be on FB to be able see them!! 

I looked at some yesterday.  Lovely pictures.  I am not on facebook so it is nice to be able to see some of the people.and places.  I just wish facebook would stop with the pop ups to sign in.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

If anyone wants to have a quick little escape to Italy you can check out Lisa Robertson's FB page.  And the huge benefit is you don't even need to be on FB to be able see them!! 

I looked at some yesterday.  Lovely pictures.  I am not on facebook so it is nice to be able to see some of the people.and places.  I just wish facebook would stop with the pop ups to sign in.ot

I know what you mean about the pop ups on FB---I get those all the time too!

The videos are super nice too.  There was one today that was a tour of one of the small towns she is visiting to find jewelery treasures to bring back!  It included the inside of this little church that was just lovely!! 

Trusted Contributor

I have purchased a few of her jewelry items and find them to be exceptional quality.  I love the recent cross purchase, it is gorgeous and I have received many complements.

I wish Lisa luck, as I would any lady trying to make her way in this world.

Honored Contributor

If you went to FB and you saw her videos, then you are "on FB".  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

If you went to FB and you saw her videos, then you are "on FB".  

I don't have an account.  That's what I meant to say.

Lots of people don't think you can see things on FB if you don't have an account.  I am grateful that I can see these videos from Lisa without having a FB account.

Valued Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

I have purchased a few of her jewelry items and find them to be exceptional quality.  I love the recent cross purchase, it is gorgeous and I have received many complements.

I wish Lisa luck, as I would any lady trying to make her way in this world.

She does seem to work very hard too!  It's not easy starting a new business and I think she is doing  a great job so far!

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this I visited her FB yesterday I don't frequent there or purchase. But these videos are fantastic I've never been to Italy but these videos make you feel right there. She did a great job! for all the Debbie downers it's NOT all about her as I'm sure your expecting. I wish her much success.

P.S. I hope she goes back or did and bought some of those shoes I couldn't leave Italy without them LOL.
Valued Contributor

@Westshopper wrote:
Thanks for posting this I visited her FB yesterday I don't frequent there or purchase. But these videos are fantastic I've never been to Italy but these videos make you feel right there. She did a great job! for all the Debbie downers it's NOT all about her as I'm sure your expecting. I wish her much success.

P.S. I hope she goes back or did and bought some of those shoes I couldn't leave Italy without them LOL.

The shoes didn't look that comfortable to me!  But she can wear almost anything I guess!!

Honored Contributor

If people can visit her Facebook page and see all of this then why bring it here?   and NO I do NOT hate her.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee