Trusted Contributor

She is there all the time selling!

Honored Contributor

I've noticed, and yes I think it's a little weird that she wears that jean jacket all the time.  But it does not bother me.  I think Amal is a great representative in that she is always prepared, and doesn't recite the exact same powerpoint script talking 100 miles an hour. She has one of the best on-air personalities.

She has mentioned several times that she doesn't like her arms at all, and seems quite serious about that.  The models are always there, so judging sizes by what you see onscreen should not be a problem for anyone. 

If she feels she needs a fashion security blanket to hide her arms, or whatever the issue is, she may want to try changing the jacket up, but that's just me.  

Honored Contributor

I have never seen Amal as a rep for Radley London handbags.  I have only ever seen the blonde woman repping that brand.  

Amal's last name is Musallam.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have never seen Amal as a rep for Radley London handbags.  I have only ever seen the blonde woman repping that brand.  

Amal's last name is Musallam.

@Lipstickdiva  Amal also became the representative for Radley London; beginning just last month.