Esteemed Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

George Clooney's wifeSmiley Happy

I thought the post was about that Amal as well.  lol

Honored Contributor

I agree Amal has a nice complexion and I'm sure she wears makeup on air, the men even wear makeup. I bet if you asked her on her Facebook page she would tell you what line of skin care and makeup she uses.

Super Contributor

Most people with great skin can thank their DNA. It's not about products or make-up.

Super Contributor

Evertime I see that Amal, shes wearing that jean jacket.  She also is a rep. for Radley Handbags, she wears that tired old jean jacket then too.  Day after day that same old jean jacket.  Some one should tell her on facebook or instagram, we're tired of it.  Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

In my opinion if a vendor doesn't like her arms, and it's clothes she has to sell, than she shouldn't be the selling vendor for Anybody clothing. It is not her show, she is an employee, and it is very distracting to see a jean jacket on her every single show she is on .  FYI, she is now the Radley of London rep for handbags and her first show Amal DID NOT WEAR A JEAN JACKET, AND SHE IS SELLING HANDBAGS? QVC, the anybody line is QVC's line, they picked the vendor. We want to see the vendor wearing the clothes they are selling, and if they are selling a tank top, there should be no jean jacket, nor should there be a jean jacket at all, because the anybody line does not sell jean jackets

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate That's what I thought too.

@ahoymate wrote:

George Clooney's wifeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@aoldgirl ...................said...........  Some one should tell her on facebook or instagram, we're tired of it.  Woman Sad

Since you are tired of it you go to her FB or instagram and tell her.  Why put this on others?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@aoldgirl ...................said...........  Some one should tell her on facebook or instagram, we're tired of it.  Woman Sad

Since you are tired of it you go to her FB or instagram and tell her.  Why put this on others?

Thank you @Imaoldhippie .  That's what I was going to post to @aoldgirl  as well.

Respected Contributor

For me, the jean jacket gets in the way of seeing how the waist on the Any Body joggers fit.  I think I'm built pretty much like Amal and would like to see how it fits in the waist so I don't order only to not get the right fit.  

Valued Contributor

Amal is the Rep..She is not a Model.They have all the Models wearing the clothes..that's what they are there for. Sometimes the Host will ask Amal what size she wears and she will say it..BUT she'e there to talk about the Fabric and the style and the colors..I have no problem with her wearing a Jean Jacket,because I am looking at the clothes on the rack and then on the Models....