Super Contributor

Just my opinion, but I think Amal is one of the best reps at the Q.  I've seen her presenting handbags too and she is such a pleasure to watch!  Always looks great, so well prepared and very well spoken with no silly catch phrases, plus her nails always look fabulous!  I would love to see her as a host!!  Reva

Honored Contributor

Re: Amal Musallam for AnyBody

@Reva  I agree 100%.  I think Amal is fabulous!

Respected Contributor

She is always such a pleasure to watch. 

Honored Contributor

Amal is a good rep. and beautiful looking, lovely woman. I hope she stays where she is, being a host IMO is probably not all it's cracked up to be. Look how much hosting changes these hosts, the pressure they are under to sell must be tremendous for the ones who achieve Diva status.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely agree!!  She is one of the best vendor reps on QVC.  She describes the item in depth and is not loud nor silly.  I do enjoy her presentations.

Contributor

I agree with all of you about Amal. She is a delight to hear her talk and very mature. No silliness. She does her job very well. I also agree she would be a great host!!!!

Contributor

Agree 100%. Amal is a class act and I truly enjoy buying when she presents. 

Respected Contributor

I like her too.  She has a pleasant voice, doesn't act silly, and gives all the needed information about her products.  She seems very well prepared. 

Respected Contributor

I like her too.  She has a pleasant voice, doesn't act silly, and gives all the needed information about her products.  She seems very well prepared. 

Frequent Contributor

I also agree, She really knows her products and is genuine. No phony baloney!! She is always a class act and has outstanding camera presence. She reminds me of the girl next door. Someone you could hang out with. I trust her!!!