Trusted Contributor

Re: Am i the only one who doesn't like Luminara?

They're just okay--but not for the price. All these flamel3ss candles seem to only work for a few months. About the 3rd battery change, they seem to stop working at all. Luminara not better than Bethlehem or brand X in this regard. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I must be the only one who doesn't have issues with Luminara. I have over 40 of them both indoor and outdoor and I use mine a lot. I have yet to have one fail. The only issue I have had is my outdoor ones get sticky after a while.

I have tons of other brands,  but Luminara is my go to. Love them to death.

Respected Contributor

@Duckncover 

Wow; you must have gotten real duds.  I have had luminara for years and never had a problem.  

Trusted Contributor

I am a Candle Impressions gal.  While I do not totally dislike Luminara, I prefer more the battery life and the fact that the " body" of a Candle Impressions candle glows.

Esteemed Contributor

To me Luminara are more realistic as real candles don't glow.  I don't use them however where you can look down into them, like on a coffee table.  I use mine mostly on the mantle, tall dresser in the bedroom or the bow window over my kitchen sink. I have multiple colors for different seasons.  We all have our preferences so enjoy your preference.

Contributor

I ordered two TSVs from yesterday I am excited to get them in Nov LOL glad I got to choose ship week because I can pay off other things before adding new things to pay for. Cloud Blue was calling my name.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorites are Luminara.  Did not order the special value set, as I am not fond of glitter on candles.  A tiny bit of glitter goes a long way with me.

Honored Contributor

Not a candle fan at all and paying $100 for 4 candles????? Never in a million years!!!

Honored Contributor

I love Luminara.  I have some that are several years old.  I set the timer and they come up every night, and the glow is amazing.  I keep some in the bathrooms instead of a night light too.  

They're very realistic, IMO. 

Respected Contributor

I agree....the Luminara flame reminds me of a "tongue."   The only one I have from the Q came inside a metal luminary container so you do not see the fake flame, but see the light only.  Plus their price points do not fit my budget.