Trusted Contributor

Too bad they don't offer a sense of humor on Easy Pay.   Some people desperately need one.    Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SarahW. AMEN.  There are a few well known posters who are always negative about everything and everyone.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008  Not sure if you wrote this to be funny or if you really do this....sounds like you may need help if you are serious.

Trusted Contributor
I am pretty sure she meant this to be funny and if not, I certainly am not throwing any stones. If it's if any help, I have forgotten about ordering something before and I can't recall the reason I forgot, probably just something hectic that came up. Hopefully you like what you ordered:-)
Respected Contributor

Re: Am I the only one?

[ Edited ]

Lol, this thread made me laugh. I have an aunt who used to take lots of Rx, she was always saying she woke up with peanut butter & jelly on her gown. She is quite a character, but maybe it was the Ambien all the time,lol.. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Am I the only one?

[ Edited ]

I can only tell you that if I'm bored in the first place the VERY last thing I'm going to want to do is turn on QVC... That's like asking to become temporarily unconscious...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
I often fall asleep with the Q as background noise...
Valued Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I often fall asleep with the Q as background noise...

I do that every night too. Wondered if anybody else did that  also.

bamasec

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@RollTide2008  Not sure if you wrote this to be funny or if you really do this....sounds like you may need help if you are serious.

Always a negative one that has to spat off. No help needed if she is serious. Maybe somebody needs help if they find this so odd. Your T.V. Watch or sleep with whatever you want on the T.V. I do. I pay my own cable and if I want to sleep with the sounds of monkeys jumping in the tree's I will!

Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I didn't forget what I ordered, but the Gem day I bought so much that Presidents Day weekend I would get all nine packages that Saturday (a couple were clothes from here & movies bought elsewhere) but knew my husband would be so mad that I went to the post office that Friday and stopped my mail so I could pick it up the next week! 

What will happen if he checks the bank account or credit card history?