Trusted Contributor

Almost Laughable....Just Sayin'

Not trying to make anyone angry here, but I just can't believe how many shoppers are having difficulty with QVC and all the different issues they are having! It seems that just when you think you've read it all, another "misQ" is posted by a very unhappy and frustrated customer! It actually would be laughable if it weren't for all the ridiculous hassle that shoppers are going through. Just sitting here reading these boards and shaking my head. 😱
Valued Contributor

Re: Almost Laughable....Just Sayin'

[ Edited ]

These boards really give them all the feedback they need on how to better themselves and give people what they want but for some reason they choose to ignore it. They find it acceptable in the day and age of instant gratification and choices for it to take three weeks to get you an item after you’ve paid a high shipping price or have items go to random back orders.

They are doing this to themselves and it makes zero sense.  Free feedback here. Use it. 

Trusted Contributor

@hippiechick7897, agreed!
Honored Contributor

What is it you're trying to do then?

Honored Contributor

Wow! I could say the same for yours. 

Respected Contributor

I may be one of the only ones but I haven't had a problem with QVC. Last year one of my lock and lock containers had a broken lid on arrival. QVC mailed out another one. One of my deliveries went missing and they mailed out a replacement no charge....  There have been other instances and I certainly don't wait 3 weeks for delivery on anything.  

Made out really well on their blowout sale. Ordered a load of tops and every one of them arrived in pristine condition. No complaints from this customer.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been ordering less and less throughout the years (been around since the early/mid 80's?) and the complaints I see here makes me hesitate to order anything..  News flash - you have online competition now, where I do my purchasing,

QVC - how about offing some of your QVC and HSN channels and go back to doing ONE well?

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

Actually, it makes me really sad.  I used to love watching QVC (the original) and always loved everything I ordered.  Then something changed.  I received damaged products or items broke a week after the return period.  Sizing was off on every piece of clothing I received.  I finally gave up and quit ordering at all.  I miss the fun and reliability of the "old" QVC -- and I'm not sure they can fix it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@JackieHN  

You are not alone. I haven't had any bad experiences with the Q, and I've been a shopper here 20 (?) years. I'm not saying I've never had to return anything, or that something hasn't arrived damaged/wrong size/color/etc.....when those things have happened (and it's pretty rare) QVC has made it right. 

I don't have a lot of expectations for speedy shipping though. If I need something quickly, I go in person to a store to purchase. 

I like that through QVC I've been able to try different brands....love the bill to ship to....enjoy using easy pay when I want. 

I appreciate that QVC has kept this forum open too, and that they allow all to participate (even those that do not purchase from them). I realize they don't have to do that. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

I guess you're one of the lucky ones........but I wouldn't count my chickens!!!  LOL