Respected Contributor

Allie Krings of Shop HQ is such a lovely host!

I must give props to Allie Krings of Shop HQ.  She is such a lovely host; she is so pleasant and knowledgeable about her products.  Her voice is so soothing and calming.  Allie dresses well and her make-up is always flawless.  Shop HQ is lucky to have her.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Allie Krings of Shop HQ is such a lovely host!

Agree...not to mention drop dead gorgeous!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

She has improved, when she first started she overdid the smile in the voice and was too effusive. 

Regular Contributor

123456 is your offer number on shophq.com, 123456 is your offer number on shophq.com, 123456 is your offer number on shophq.com, 123456 is your offer number on shophq.com, 123456 is your offer number on shophq.com.  She repeats and repeats, she is horrible.

Honored Contributor

I like her! I like Fatima, Kendy and Allie, and also Heather Hall...

Valued Contributor

So much agree. Allie is quite attractive. In fact there are a number of new female hosts that fit that category

Honored Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

Agree...not to mention drop dead gorgeous!

Beautiful and so professional. She could work anywhere she wants.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also think host Natasha is very good. Fatima started out on there as a model. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Natasha and Nikki Stanzione both came over to ShopHQ from ShopLC last year. I like Nikki a LOT, Natasha not so much. The female hosts are in strong competition there, with the long-timers getting the best shows. There are only a couple of male hosts, seldom seen. Nikki gets very little airtime, although she is very popular. I hope she doesn’t get edged out, like Ali Carr did when she went on maternity leave. QVC’s gain, for sure, as she is a favorite of mine. Heather Hall is the consummate professional and is a pleasure to watch no matter what she is selling. Ditto Fatima. Gorgeous ladies, both of them. Melissa Miner and I go wayyyy back to ShopAtHome, so I like her a lot, too. Very professional, great with jewelry, and how could they sell Waterford without her? Kendy Klopfer is another long-timer who is very good on air and a very nice lady, like Mary Beth. However, I find her huge mop of hair very distracting.

Allie Krings is a mystery. I don’t think anyone knows how long she has been at ShopHQ. I have seen her photo on the host page literally for years, yet NEVER saw her host a show until very recently. I would see her do an occasional 30-second highlight spot, but that was it. I have often wondered if she is a relative of whoever owns the channel now. She is a pretty girl, and can string two words together, but her presence there is mysterious.
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Allie one of the few hosts I can't watch at ShopHQ. I don't like her style, the way she presents items, it's an immediate chamge of channel for me. The same with Natasha.

I like Melissa, Heather and Aaaron. All very professiobnal and a pleasure to watch. I like Nikki's energy, watch her since ShopLC. All others I watch if I'm ineterested in product they present.

I like more variety and categories they begin to offer. Yes, the watches and Dubrow's  still get a lot of air-time but the network really started broaden their offerings and good brands.

I also think the network really stepped up recently offering more coupons or free shipping on special categories or getting discounts if you buy more than one of the same item. QVC, are you listening?

In general I find myself switching to ShopHQ more often these days. I'm getting tired of QVC old things and designers presented over and over again. And besides few really good hosts at QVC I find ShopHQ hosts more professional on the air, no silly talks, just business. And I like it this way.