Respected Contributor

Re: All time favorite PAST or CURRENT HOST! List ONE NAME ONLY and NO COMMENTS please!!!!

Carolyn Gracie

Honored Contributor

Re: All time favorite PAST or CURRENT HOST! List ONE NAME ONLY and NO COMMENTS please!!!!

The OP likely won't be further commenting (as the original OP anyway) as they flounced from the forums a month ago, theoretically never to darken the forum door again.

My vote goes to Kathy Levine, with David second.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Carolyn Gracie.  Runner up:  Judy Crowell.

New Contributor

Jayne Brown

Regular Contributor

Lisa Robertson

Super Contributor

Connie Kunkle

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Past: Lisa Mason....The "Complete Package"

Present: Mary Beth Roe..."Class Act"

Honored Contributor

Amy is my favorite host. She is respectful, and kind to everyone. Happy Holidays.
Valued Contributor

Kathy Levine

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Although she is on pregnancy leave, I was liking Amy as a host.  She is young and has a fresh approach to selling.  Not phony but friendly.  I hope  she is doing well with her new babyCat Very Happy  P.S. the comments are all positive so I hope you don't mind.  When you get my age you forget you already responded (oops!)  but I like Amy and I like Alberti (I mentioned him earlier). 

kindness is strength