Honored Contributor

Re: All retailers should learn from Amazon CS!!!

@Carmie

Nordstroms too!

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2

If it was Judge Judy it would have been resolved by now!!! Lol

I just after 8 months got a notification there is now a "class action" suit against them.

right now in my mind I know I would never buy another thing from RTG yet I think the court will issue pro-rated credit based on date of original complaint/issues!  

I just know my spouse already dumped the loveseat & this couch sitting in the LR is not far behind!!! Lol

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

right you are!  Always thought I was a good consumer but not when I bought these couches!

I replaced my den furniture with real leather (natuzzi) and 1 loveseat was more than 2 pieces from RTG!

I am pretty good now at doing my homework when buying furniture...unless it's just for looks vs actual use! It's amazing how much more educated you become when you're "duped"!!!

thanks for your reply!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy from Amazon or Amazon.ca very often as they have barriers to shipping products from the U.S. to Canada. Maybe when NAFTA gets renegotiated it will be easier for Canadians to purchase things cross border without having to pay duty and taxes on small purchases but until that happens, I won't be buying from them no matter how good their customer service is.

Having said that I do not purchase items online if there is a good chance that I have to deal with a customer service rep, period.