I'm beginning to get the impression that QVC orders all the products from companies that they can't sell because of some inferiority.

Every item I've ordered from QVC has been either a non performing product, or does not live up to the way it's described on tv. 

I ordered an Instyler that heats up just great, but then as soon as I use it to comb through one section of hair, it turns itself off. It takes me an hour to do my hair when it should take 15 minutes.  The Temptations Floral Lace has missing print on the inside and the outside of the pieces which makes it looks very cheap and I'm embarrassed to use it.  Other items I've ordered have the same issues.  Nothing seems to be 'new' or 'in perfect condition'.  It all seems to be the kind of things you buy in a discount store.  I've very leery of purchasing anything else from QVC even though they make it look very good on tv and make it sound even better.  I think my best bet is to just go to the store so I can check things out before purchasing.  I know you can return things to QVC, but I'm not going to spend the money to purchase and then spend money again to return it.  Sounds kind of silly.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like you've made the correct decision for you.  Not sure why you kept ordering, with so many issues.  I can't recall the last time I had to return something to QVC because it was inferior.  Maybe I just have good luck.

Honored Contributor

What an unfortunate and unusual string of bad luck. I've been ordering from QVC for years and have never received a defective product. I've had a couple of pairs of shoes that didn't fit as I expected, but that's about it.

Honored Contributor

@KrimpetteI'm with you.  If I don't like what I buy, I find some place else to spend my money.  I detest making returns -  even at the mall which is less than 2 minutes from my front door!

I actually remember my last QVC return -  and it was my own fault -  I'd gained weight and as usual when I do that I get sort of depressed, so I ordered up, not one size but 2.  If I had even bothered to glance at the measurements, I would have felt better about myself AND had a pair of slacks I could actually wear without having to gain another 12 pounds!

That return was almost a year ago and I haven't returned anything since - not here or anywhere else --and, no, I don't keep what I don't like.