Contributor

Re: All food and home on one channel...clothing and makeup on another

Think Ive read food is their #1 selling product. But I also get tired of all the Gourmet Food shows. They're usually long shows too. I switch to Q2 

Honored Contributor

There was an all beauty channel.  Apparently that didn't work well for them.  You want required to watch programs that don't interest you.  I practically never watch food programs.  I see food and I click to another channel.  Between QVC, QVC 2 and QVC 3; there should always be something on that interests you.  And you can go to QVC.com and watch videos and content of whatever you like 24/7.  

Valued Contributor

There was a fashion channel once. Not sure what happened there. I like the variety though. During the long food hours It gives me a chance to watch a movie. 

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I did not realize that some people only get the Main Qvc channel.  I almost never watch the QVC 2 & 3 but I would if I did not have to watch cooking and food and seasonal decorations.   

I dont understand.  You dont have to watch what you dont want to. You can move your channel choice to suit. You dont to keep it on the same channel and suffer thru parts to get to something you do watch. 

Respected Contributor

This is why the future of everything is streaming. 

Watch only what you want.

When you want.

Tomorrow is today.

Trusted Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Except they tried that with "The Beauty Channel" and it flopped.  (It's now 'Q3'.)

And what about all the people that only get the main QVC channel?  They would miss out on all the product categories only on the other channels.

Q3 and BeautyiQ existed at the same time. BeautyiQ is currently In the Kitchen.

Here's a couple program guide screenshots. The first is from a few years ago, and the second one is from today.

2020 q guide.jpg

__

2023 q guide.jpg

Frequent Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Except they tried that with "The Beauty Channel" and it flopped.  (It's now 'Q3'.)

And what about all the people that only get the main QVC channel?  They would miss out on all the product categories only on the other channels.

Excellent points @geezerette.

Contributor

And yet I see bad reviews on the food items when I'm looking at reviews. They stick out like a sore thumb. They may make a fortune on them..I don't like buying high qvc priced foods..hsn is no different either both are high priced. They make it sound so good though.