Esteemed Contributor

Re: All I need to hear to panic: the words "hair loss...."

I am not nor have I ever been a Wen user but if the product is working for you and you are happy with the way your hair looks and have not experienced any unusual hair loss I fail to see why you,would even consider discontinuing using it.  It seems paranoid to stop using it because something MIGHT happen.   Should anything change  and you start to notice more than normal hair loss you can immediately stop using it at that time.

Trusted Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I am not nor have I ever been a Wen user but if the product is working for you and you are happy with the way your hair looks and have not experienced any unusual hair loss I fail to see why you,would even consider discontinuing using it.  It seems paranoid to stop using it because something MIGHT happen.   Should anything change  and you start to notice more than normal hair loss you can immediately stop using it at that time.

I could not imagine giving up a product that worked for me because someone else had a reaction to it!

Honored Contributor

I used Wen several years ago and quit when I noticed a LOT more hair on the floor of the shower.  It also made my hair feel heavy/greasy.   

Respected Contributor

Wen does not cause hair loss.  No one with any credibility claims it does.  We hear hairdressers promoting this crazy theory but not dermatologists and other doctors or scientific researchers.