Respected Contributor

Rainy day here in NJ but I won't be watching Q because I don't need any beauty products at this time.  I like some of the It line but have what I need and don't want to be tempted to buy anything else.  To me, the TSV has nothing I want or need.  I prefer Philosophy for skin care ad It for makeup.  Good day for Netflix!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

cat-nap-smiley-emoticon.gif

I wont be watching this snoozefest...I Agree QVC does an OVERKILL with their beauty shows..........and why always such awful programming on the weekend...IT COSMETICS or ARGAN OIL week after week and month after month....I dont watch QVC that often nor buy much anymore!...Variety QVC Variety!..

@Spurt  I'm sorry to have to point out to you that you neglected to mention that other weekend staple, the girls from rub-a-dub-dub... Philosophy... I'm personally shocked by this oversight, Spurt... Regardless, no, I won't be watching either...

As for the 'why'... I guess for the same reason they seem to offer so little variety across the board... Who knows why... It's like they're stuck...

One thought that comes to mind is that perhaps not everybody gets their Q Beauty channel, or whatever it's called... I don't think I do and you know, I don't miss it... a bit...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Re: All Day Beauty on the Q

[ Edited ]

I had to change the channel when Sandra kept interrupting the IT cosmetics rep! She's horrible to listen to, the vendors with her never get to finish a sentence.

It Cosmetics was on Q2 today, too.

Contributor
More options to buy ?!? I don't know...
agree that its better than Serta & Dyson.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

cat-nap-smiley-emoticon.gif

I wont be watching this snoozefest...I Agree QVC does an OVERKILL with their beauty shows..........and why always such awful programming on the weekend...IT COSMETICS or ARGAN OIL week after week and month after month....I dont watch QVC that often nor buy much anymore!...Variety QVC Variety!..

@Spurt  I'm sorry to have to point out to you that you neglected to mention that other weekend staple, the girls from rub-a-dub-dub... Philosophy... I'm personally shocked by this oversight, Spurt... Regardless, no, I won't be watching either...

As for the 'why'... I guess for the same reason they seem to offer so little variety across the board... Who knows why... It's like they're stuck...

One thought that comes to mind is that perhaps not everybody gets their Q Beauty channel, or whatever it's called... I don't think I do and you know, I don't miss it... a bit...

@stevieb

Forgive me .....mea culpa......but Philosophy did take a brief hiatus I guess that was so they could water down the forumulas to have enough on hand for yet another TSV or "featured price" (ya know the featured price where they take a WHOLE $3!!! off the origial Q price)..................But your right I definitely should've included them...!!!  

I think another area where the QVC Execs are CLUELESS is that even though you can live stream Beauty IQ on you computer, lap top, tablet or phone.....only the millienials like to watch tv/movies on those tiny screens ........and yes you can hook up your phone to your smart TV to get a bigger picture, but why go through all that trouble to watch the SAME OLE STUFF!!!....(and then there may be data limitations or extra charges for live streaming depending on your phone provider and your phone plan).......

I have no desire to watch Beauty IQ ......even when I watched QVC regularly I wouldnt watch the beauty shows .. (with the exception of perhaps one Laura Geller show perhaps once or twice A YEAR  and then only for a few minutes never the whole show!) Again, instead of a vareity QVC prefers OVER SATURATION!!!Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt The only way I'm watching anything on my laptop is if I really, really want to see it and I can't get it on-demand... I think I've done it maybe three times. I am not about to watch anything at all on my phone's screen... I guess when it gets down to it, if actual, real 'entertainment' options aren't worth the trouble of me watching my phone or computer or paying to live stream then nothing and I mean nothing... QVC has to offer is going to induce me to do so... Did I say nothing...? Because I really, really meant nothing... Zip... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt The only way I'm watching anything on my laptop is if I really, really want to see it and I can't get it on-demand... I think I've done it maybe three times. I am not about to watch anything at all on my phone's screen... I guess when it gets down to it, if actual, real 'entertainment' options aren't worth the trouble of me watching my phone or computer or paying to live stream then nothing and I mean nothing... QVC has to offer is going to induce me to do so... Did I say nothing...? Because I really, really meant nothing... Zip... 

@stevieb

You see QVC Execs view their "Live Facebook Events" or live stream channels as the Q being real "cutting edge" in the retail game and thus appealing to the younger demographic (as they mentioned in the press conference) .......animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif I'm with you none of their programming merits me jumping through hoops to watch it........... 

zero-clipart-canstock4982518.jpg

I just dont understand watching a show or movie on a TINY phone screen.......and it would have to be a really really special show that like you said, wasnt available on On-Demand for me to stream it on my laptop.......  One time my Blu Ray DVD player "died" and I had to use an old old portable DVD player with a 10 inch screen to watch a movie I had on a DVD....it drove me crazy....I hopped in the car and went to Target and got a new Blu Ray DVD player in order to watch my movie on my LARGE SCREEN TV!!!...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I'm a beauty junkie, but there is too much IT on for me. The only thing I use from IT is blush.

Respected Contributor

I am abstaining because i dont think i could be more beautious!!  😬

Respected Contributor

You would think they could present something DIFFERENT on a day called beauty day.  Way too much IT Cosmetics, philosophy, Josie Maran.  I did see a Korean beauty company that was new to me in the middle of the night. 

I think they should get mostly NEW on a day dedicated to beauty products or really put things on sale.

Hyacinth