Honored Contributor

Re: Ali was Mrs. Minnesota America

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Carrie Bradshaw???

@Shelbelle  Slip of the keyboard I assume.  The Cuddl Duds rep --  Carie Brescia.

LOL !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Carrie Bradshaw???

@Shelbelle  Slip of the keyboard I assume.  The Cuddl Duds rep --  Carie Brescia.

LOL !!!

OOps - Carrie Bradshaw was the name of Sarah Jessica Parker's character on Sex and the City @Shelbelle and @Caaareful Shopper .  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@namealreadytaken, I totally agree! I liked her a lot on EVINE, was sorry she left, and was thrilled when she showed up on QVC. She is always a delight, and I only wish she got more airtime. She’s right up there with Mary Beth in my book, real people who are really good at their jobs.
Esteemed Contributor

I usually try to refrain from host bashing but Ali is an immediate channel changer for me.  I don't like her "trying to be cutsie' style and that silly valley girl talk.  She is full of herself and she's another one who talks incessantly about herself and her family and she is a pro at interrupting people.   No thank you!   She does have nice hair.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nonametoday   @on the bay    She has tons of personality which makes her fun to watch.  I enjoy her as much as any host.

I like her too. She does a great job with clothing especially Denim & Co. One of the few hosts that I don't have to mute. Cute too. 

Trusted Contributor

Ali has mentioned this more than once.  That is a very pretty picture of her.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Carrie Bradshaw???

@Shelbelle   Ha!  I laughed at this -- Carrie Bradshaw was the character from "Sex and The City."  She meant Carrie Brescia.  Easy to mix up.  I think Ali Carr is one of the best hosts.  I enjoy her shows.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

She does work for QVC but she likes to talk about herself and her life

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

Texicat said:  "I usually try to refrain from host bashing but Ali is an immediate channel changer for me.  I don't like her "trying to be cutsie' style and that silly valley girl talk.  She is full of herself and she's another one who talks incessantly about herself and her family and she is a pro at interrupting people.   No thank you!   She does have nice hair."

Thank you, I agree with you 100% Texicat!

"I never changed, I just learned."