Respected Contributor

Nothing to disagree with here.  Ali is a delight.  She's easy on the eyes, and easy on the ears as well.  Ali is fast becoming one of my absolute favorites. She doesn't remind me at all of AN. She treats her work in a professional and respectful manner and gives the QVC customers all the information they need to make a well thought out purchase. No screming, no squealing, no silliness,  no wasting my time with personal stuff.  I'd love to see her brought to daytime and evening hours - she's wasted on the midnite to dawn hours. The Q lucked out when they found Ali.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Ali does a great job overall, but she does give in to silly antics at times during the oh-so-obnoxious new Friday version of ITKWD. It's not that surprising given the tone of the show, though, so I've just stopped watching and enjoy her elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

She mentioned once on Facebook that she had previously tried out for QVC but didn't make it.  

I wonder who it was that they hired instead?

Honored Contributor

I noticed her a few months back and posted how much I liked her too!

I'm glad to see others like her as much.

She did stand out for me as someone I actually liked to watch!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

Agree! I do love Ali. She does a great job. As others said, she has a great voice and an easy-going manner. She seems like someone I would like to get to know!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Ali is sensational.  Yesterday she had a gold jewelry show and she was polished, thorough, graceful, and an absolute joy to watch present.  There’s a real talent to successfully selling jewelry, some of the seasoned hosts cannot even do it justice (some hosts sell jewelry as if it’s a Kitchenaid mixer, or a pair of jeans).  

Then watch her sell jeans, and she is great in that show as well.  She pays attention to the item and the viewer. 

@Caaareful Shopper i like ali also. I heard her mention a while back while selling jewelry that she used to work in a high end jewelry store. She was on with a vendor and seemed to know her gemstones.

Esteemed Contributor

Ali is a GREAT HOST .... I enjoy watching her no matter what she’s presenting 🥰

Honored Contributor

I liked when Ali was on Evine too. I wish Cathy P. was still a host. I only watch a few of the hosts, anyways, I wish they would bring Heather Hall (Evine) to the Q.

Respected Contributor

Yes she is pleasant and inviting. I believe she is on the Courtney  Kondabi (sp) track.  Remember Courtney appeared in the overnights for quite some time and then was elevated to a premier day-time slot.  Predict the same will happen to Ali.

Super Contributor
It is so interesting and isint it true that saying to each his or her own because in my humble opinion Ali is not a host I can tolerate. She laughs at her own jokes that she constantly cracks in the middle of presenting clothes and uses the phrase " as well" after every sentence inappropriately. I think she is painful to watch just like Mary Nelson. No need to comment or post back to me because i already said it was my opinion. I will also add I cant watch Jill M , the vendor, or find PJD very annoying and insincere. So there . The new Courney Web is great and Katrina will be good if given a chance. The blonde from the soaps is going to be a keeper if allowed to grow.