Contributor

Ali Carr - more jewelry hosting and designing

I’m such a fan of Ali Carr. She’s the best. I watch a lot of Q late night, and Ali and Katrina both are my favorites.

Ali is especially good hosting jewelry shows, like the global silver one she did last night. Not my favorite styles but she still sold me two pieces (the blue topaz) - lol! She’s so knowledgeable and used to work in jewelry, apparently. They should let her do more. And also design her own custom pieces like Katrina. I bought the most expensive pair of earrings I own from an Ali show, prasiolite pear shapes, and still remember her description when I wear them. Smiley Happy

I also love her style and what she wears while hosting, I’ve bought so many tops after seeing them on her and then hunting them down on the Q site. Go Ali!!! Smiley Happy
Contributor

Re: Ali Carr - more jewelry hosting and designing

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, She  gives the info abt an item  she is selling . I saw her  many times sellling  Dennis Basso clothes .

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just love Ali, so cute but I rarely ever see her.  Wonder if she works part-time at night due to her young children? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Not a fan-all over the place.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Flyer98   Me neither.  How was she ever Mrs. Minnesota???

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just love Ali, so cute but I rarely ever see her.  Wonder if she works part-time at night due to her young children? 

She works full time. Other hosts have the prime selling hours 4-5 days a week and the new hosts host the late night and early morning hours a few days a week as needed.