Esteemed Contributor

Ali Carr is quickly becoming a favorite host on QVC.

[ Edited ]

Ali could/should have introduced the TSV this morning. She was so knowledgeable and thorough in her presentation at 2:00 AM (CT) that I could have purchased a couple of the quilts!

After seeing them at midnight, I was not impressed at all and posted on someone's feed that I wasn't interested for my house and didn't like the polyester backing. On hindsight, it was probably the lack of ambition and interest by the host. <sigh>

Completely different presentation by Ali Carr, whom I have watched a little here and there. I really like this quilt in the solid or the stripe thanks to Ali's great sales techniques and suggestions. Ali rocked it the entire presentation with the vendor!! 

Hope QVC is aware of her dynamite sales skills and moves her into a prime time slot (evenings) with excellent merchandise. She seems that good!

PS: One grammatical error was made: Ali said, "Me and my sister's bedroom . . .." I cringed. Doesn't she know it should be, "My sister and my bedroom . . ." ???     

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

Re: Ali Carr is quickly becoming a favorite host on QVC.

Love the new "breath of fresh air", Ali Carr!  She is a very charming addision to QVC.  I hope she gets more prime time shows. 

Trusted Contributor

Ali is fantastic!  I never watched late night presentations until she came along.

Honored Contributor

That's your opinion because you like her.  I'm laughing grammatical error...LOL  That's hilarious.  I do think that for every shopper (did you buy what she was selling?) who thinks she did a great job, there is a shopper who thinks the exact opposite.  Having said that, I don't recognize the name and I don't think I've seen her yet.  I don't know how "new" she is.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree @I took what she wrote to mean her new favourite host...not everyone’s new favourite.I could be wrong though.

Honored Contributor

As far as the grammatical error, shouldn't it really have been "my sister's and my bedroom?"  It's possessive.  You wouldn't say my sister bedroom.  LOL  

Ali has already been on in primetime with David Venable as his social host.  I'm guessing since she has previous hosting experience, it's giving her a leg up.

@chrystaltree, in case you care (LOL), Ali is among the newest batch of hosts hired.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As far as the grammatical error, shouldn't it really have been "my sister's and my bedroom?"  It's possessive.  You wouldn't say my sister bedroom.  LOL  

Ali has already been on in primetime with David Venable as his social host.  I'm guessing since she has previous hosting experience, it's giving her a leg up.

@chrystaltree, in case you care (LOL), Ali is among the newest batch of hosts hired.    

@Lipstickdiva.  Yes, I believe you are right.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who she is...and I watch the Q a lot!..too much actually!

I'm sure I will see who she is eventually.

Honored Contributor

She seems to get shows that feature popular brands and also being a "sidekick"/social media person" to David will be to her advantage.

Honored Contributor

She's a little doll; by far the pick of the litter of new hosts.  I'm very impressed by her.  I think she's ready for prime time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment