Super Contributor

Yes, I was referring to her association with QVC.  The only item that comes up for her is wine. 

Respected Contributor

@Suneshine   Maybe her fellow HGTVer Carla Hall has somewhat replaced her.  

Read some of the reactions to Carla's food and prices on here so maybe not though.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

Alex has three shows running right now on Food Network.  Alex vs America, Ciao House and Supermarket Sweep.  She is also on The Kitchen.  

Supermarket Sweep?  I thought that was Leslie Jones' hosting gig.  I can't watch it since Leslie is just too loud for me, like Mally, but she grew up watching the show and was really excited to take over the re-boot I've read.

Honored Contributor

@Suneshine Is she the one on The Kitchen on Food Network? If so, she has 2 shows Alex Vs. America and CIAO HOUSE...a competition show in Tuscany.

Respected Contributor

Alex is a super Iron Chef.  Seems many decide they don't care for the Iron Chefs just because they are so good at their careers.  I'm calling for jealousy here.

Their demeanor is confident and humble in most cases IMHO.

I like her show Alex vs America.  I don't watch the Ciao House mainly due to not caring very much for Italian food.  I know, WHAT??  hahaha Cat LOL

Regular Contributor

Re: Alex Guarnaschelli

[ Edited ]

@Suneshine wrote:

Yes, I was referring to her association with QVC.  The only item that comes up for her is wine. 

Other items besides wine do come up, though some on waitlist...

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=Alex+Guarnaschelli 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Alex Guarnaschelli

[ Edited ]

@kindred cats wrote:

Alex is a super Iron Chef.  Seems many decide they don't care for the Iron Chefs just because they are so good at their careers.  I'm calling for jealousy here.

Their demeanor is confident and humble in most cases IMHO.

I like her show Alex vs America.  I don't watch the Ciao House mainly due to not caring very much for Italian food.  I know, WHAT??  hahaha Cat LOL

I am NOT jealous of Alex or ANY other chef. Her demeanor MAY be confident, but she is NOT humble. She's conceited and obnoxious.

Honored Contributor

She's busy making money on all her shows that she currently has.  

Have you seen her on The Kitchen?  This show is so much fun.  I especially like Jeff and Katie.  She is also very good on her newest one - Cio House.  I like Alex -- she is tough but she knows her stuff.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ninjawife wrote:

Alex has three shows running right now on Food Network.  Alex vs America, Ciao House and Supermarket Sweep.  She is also on The Kitchen.  

Supermarket Sweep?  I thought that was Leslie Jones' hosting gig.  I can't watch it since Leslie is just too loud for me, like Mally, but she grew up watching the show and was really excited to take over the re-boot I've read.

Alex's show is Supermarket Stakeout.  @Icegoddess - I agree with you about Leslie on Supermarket Sweep - was really looking forward to the re-boot and couldn't even watch a whole show!