Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I just dont think Alex was a good fit for QVC.....she drove me crazy with her silly slang and loud voice..........I wish her well on her next career opportunity..............

@Spurt, do you think Alex was worse or better with her crazy, silly slang and loud voice than, let's see, Shawn or Amy. I didn't even hear her once say, "up the wazoo."

@febe1

I think she was worse than Amy,  and as bad as Shawn.....Personally I dont think I should have to settle for any of the 3 if QVC wants me to watch and buy...........

ITA with that. If a host gets on your last nerve, why spend a minute with her/him. Shopping TV should be a relaxing and pleasant experience.

@febe1

ITA that why I made the comment about watching/buying..For example, I haven't watched Fashions Night In for a couple of years...

Sadly sometimes you're stuck if your interested in a product and its not a host you like, but your want to see the live presentation and hear from the vendor you have to suffer through and watch the uninviting host because the website doesnt always give you detailed product info.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I was beginning to like her.  She slightly reminds me of Antonella, energy-wise.  Wishing her well, no matter what or where, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I liked her too. It would be a terribly boring world if everyone was just the same right.

She seemed young, energetic, happy. And did not speak like a munchin as some tend to do..

Respected Contributor

I didn't care for her.  It sounds as if she was surprised about being let go too.

Esteemed Contributor
Thank you. I just feel bad for her and QVC shares much of the blame. I cannot believe for a minute she pulled a Jekyl and Hyde on The VC
Esteemed Contributor
Has Alex made a statement about being let go? Your comment seems to indicate you have heard something
Respected Contributor

@Bri36 do you know something we don't? Has Alex made a statement somewhere?

Honored Contributor

She has a very unrefined voice.  I can't believe she was ever in the television business before QVC found her.  

Esteemed Contributor
Some comments on her Twitter feed certainly indicate that she has moved on....

Saying everything is The Bomb probably didn't help..Like, for real.

Esteemed Contributor
Alex on Twitter : my survival in life and in my career has been the ability to start over. repeatedly.

You may have lost some things. The betrayal set you back.