Super Contributor

Alex Butler did a great job!

I saw some of Alex Butler presenting some of the Christmas items early Tuesday morning. I thought she did a great job and thought I'd offer some positive feedback!

Respected Contributor

Re: Alex Butler did a great job!

I agree!

Respected Contributor

Yesterday was the first time I saw her and thought she did a great job. I also caught her on early this morning, a D&C show with Mary D. Nice new addition to the show.

Contributor

I met her when I toured the Studio a few weeks ago. She's very friendly and beautiful.  I wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

I have watched her two overnights....sorry..not that impressed.....

Super Contributor

give the new girl a chance ....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw her on a VPH Show and ED Show and I thought Alex was a bit too scripted and not really sincere in her comments, she may just need some more time to be comfortable.....  

I really enjoyed Mary Nelson with Jim Shore---she was pleasant, calm, genuine, sincere in her comments and added to Jim's stories with personal insights. 

And I really like one of the newer hosts, Katie McGee

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On the show I saw with Alex she did a very good job.  I think she should slow down on her speaking though.  Maybe they are instructed/trained to speak so fast--Sandra Bennett (who I do like) speaks way too fast also.  Spoils the presentations.

Super Contributor

I saw Alex Butler Monday on the 5:00AM Logo Clearance. Even though I started this thread, saying she's doing a good job, this morning she seemed very uninformed and scattered. She mispoke too many times to be considered a credible host.

Okay, Alex, keep it together! You can do this!

Honored Contributor

I really think Alex Butler is going to be one of the best hosts, in time.  She is great with the business/sales end of things -- distinguishes between the actual price and EP very clearly, gives all sales features and comparisons seamlessly.  Stays on the item being shown and has a good sense of humor.