Respected Contributor

@icezeus  I am sorry to hear that.  I do not get the QVC Beauty Channel in Chicago.

Honored Contributor

Rarely saw him so I don't miss him.  Glad he found his niche at QVC.

Honored Contributor

I had some cable problems yesterday so I switched to antenna programming and found that BeautyIQ QVC channel so if you have a digital antenna it may be available in your area (I live in the suburbs of Chicago).  

Honored Contributor

We have the Dish so we get the Beauty IQ show and I hate to say it, but it is not my cup of tea. I like Elise and Alberti on the regular Q, but this format is just odd, can't watch it.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

We have the Dish so we get the Beauty IQ show and I hate to say it, but it is not my cup of tea. I like Elise and Alberti on the regular Q, but this format is just odd, can't watch it.

It looks like Q Plus was not enough for repeats, so they have another channel for make-up repeats. Someone throws money around w/o a good money-making plan.

Occasional Contributor

Hi! Just wanted to share with you about your insomnia. I also suffer from it & after a rather "scary" stint - under Dr's orders to use Ambien Smiley Frustrated I couldn't take it any longer, especially after hearing/reading about Tiger Woods' alleged (wink wink) use & meltdown a few years ago, my Dr then recommended that I try a dietary supplement called MELATONIN (Gluten-Free Gummies) @5mg/per serving.  I have been using it for almost three years now - NO PROBLEM!! I stock up when RiteAid has BOGO!! The ONLY difference is you chew it @ least one hour before bedtime; unlike Ambien, which is 15min before bedtime. Of course, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR prior to use. I pray you have success & can begin to "count sheep" with a big smile on your face as you drift off to LaLaLand for the night! MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

It looks like Q Plus was not enough for repeats, so they have another channel for make-up repeats. Someone throws money around w/o a good money-making plan.

Alberti and Elise are live on BeautyIQ.com, simultaneously on Facebook with real time Q&A Sunday thru Wednesday 8:00 - Midnight every week.

Some tutorials and product demos are first rate, some not so much.  No one except Alberti could be on this many hours nonstop and remain personable, informative.  His cohost is wearing on my last nerves with the Uhmms, the "cute" schoolgirl Schtick but I'm impressed by the contributions of some of the vendors.  Given the opportunity to finish the sentence and the thought, some shine!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The entire production is so amatureish, it looks like it was put on by a high school group. I just don't see a hint of professionalism in any of it. It's just a shame.

New Contributor

Alberti is a very poised and informative host.  As a woman it is difficult to  have a man tell me how well a product will improve my appearance.  I have much more confidence in a woman telling a woman how well the product works to make improvements.  I believe he would be better suited to QVC or QVC2 hosting shows that sell food, home products, or clothing.