Honored Contributor

Brad Pitt's scarf is being worn like an ascot.  Actually, I think an ascot would have looked better.  But I give him credit for trying something different.

Respected Contributor

Re: Alberti's scarf

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Brad Pitt's scarf is being worn like an ascot.  Actually, I think an ascot would have looked better.  But I give him credit for trying something different.

I didn't see how Alberti wore this scarf everyone is talking about.  Pictures anyone?

Image result for men wearing scarves

Image result for men wearing scarves

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor
Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb   Thanks.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor
@MaryLamb The OP simply stated an opinion, after which you attacked her--and her user name.

Stop acting like a scold, shaking your finger at those whose innocuous observations offend you. The OP doesn't like scarves on men. Big deal.

Don't have a hairball about it.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
@MaryLambThe OP simply stated an opinion, after which you attacked her--and her user name.

Stop acting like a scold, shaking your finger at those whose innocuous observations offend you. The OP doesn't like scarves on men. Big deal.

@Moonlady  And who do you think you are coming into this conversation just to shake YOUR finger at me? Have you read the other responses in this thread and seen how many others agree with me and my interpretation of the OP's post? At least I contributed something relavent to the subject of the conversation. Have a little self awareness and self respect the next time you lamely attempt to attack someone. 

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft   I'll take one of eachSmiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@RoughDraft 

59802DC6-EC3D-4D40-AD74-EB4A8D7833BF.jpeg

Alberti isn't just wearing that scarf.........he's STYLING IT!

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
@MaryLambThe OP simply stated an opinion, after which you attacked her--and her user name.

@Moonlady  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor
I love the scarf on Alberti! He looks pretty sharp to me!!!