Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti's New Home Show on Q2

@KentuckyWoman   There's more than one home show in QVC's schedule.  Katie's new show is Home Decor Solutions on Q2 on Mondays, 3PM EST.  She said she may get additional time slots for it.

Honored Contributor

This replaces the Monday edition of YHWJ.

Noticed the second host and this is an easy pass for me, even if I could stay up that late to watch.

QVC Customer Care

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Feels Like Home with Alberti

Airs: Q2 -- 08/19/2019, 10PM-12AM 

Host: Alberti Popaj, Kristine Zell

I begin my work hours at 6am, so unfortunately 10PM is too late for me to watch.  I get QVC via Roku, so I cannot even record this show.  I'll try to catch it on re-run, but then I won't really be buying anything.

@Caaareful Shopper   So sorry you may not be able to catch Alberti's new show.  We see you plan to watch as a rerun, we are interested in why you feel you will not be purchasing? If we can help with any question or concerns please let us know. 

Susan Q-Social 

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

I begin my work hours at 6am, so unfortunately 10PM is too late for me to watch.  I get QVC via Roku, so I cannot even record this show.  I'll try to catch it on re-run, but then I won't really be buying anything.

@Caaareful Shopper   So sorry you may not be able to catch Alberti's new show.  We see you plan to watch as a rerun, we are interested in why you feel you will not be purchasing? If we can help with any question or concerns please let us know. 

Susan Q-Social 

Hello @Susan-QVC .  Actually, it's a compliment to Alberti.  I like his design taste in his own personal IG photos, so I'm hoping he'll get the cream of the crop of items in his show.  That being said, there may be sell-outs or preferred colors/styles gone before I can see the re-run show later and order. 
QVC Customer Care

@Susan-QVC wrote:

Susan Q-Social 

Hello @Susan-QVC .  Actually, it's a compliment to Alberti.  I like his design taste in his own personal IG photos, so I'm hoping he'll get the cream of the crop of items in his show.  That being said, there may be sell-outs or preferred colors/styles gone before I can see the re-run show later and order. 

@Caaareful Shopper   Great feedback, thank you for your reply.  

Susan

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC wrote:

Susan Q-Social 

@Susan-QVC 

Sorry but Im going to be a butinski here and tell you that as much as I love home decor, and enjoy Alberti as a host, I just can't watch Kristine Zell as a host, her presentations seem staged, fake, and very scripted and the conversation doesn't flow naturally. She constantly interrupts vendors, and makes too many mistakes in product details, and her family stories are annoying.  Hosts that were hired after her have found their groove and are more watchable.  I think Katie McGee would have been a better choice as co-host with Alberti. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Simply don't like him.  'Nuff said.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

Simply don't like him.  'Nuff said.

@Cats3000  I agree w/you.  Just can't watch him......too immature w/all the giggling, gasping.  Just seems so phony.

Esteemed Contributor

I will give any 'new' home show a chance. Though admittedly, there are some hosts that I just don't watch.  Though I don't watch much QVC anymore, I have found that - in most home shows - there are few items presented that are not repeats from other shows.   

Now, if all items were really new and different...that would be interesting and enticing!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

Susan Q-Social 

@Susan-QVC 

Sorry but Im going to be a butinski here and tell you that as much as I love home decor, and enjoy Alberti as a host, I just can't watch Kristine Zell as a host, her presentations seem staged, fake, and very scripted and the conversation doesn't flow naturally. She constantly interrupts vendors, and makes too many mistakes in product details, and her family stories are annoying.  Hosts that were hired after her have found their groove and are more watchable.  I think Katie McGee would have been a better choice as co-host with Alberti. 

I wonder if Kristine is going to present things or be a social host like Katie was for Jill?