Respected Contributor

Re: Alberti's New Home Show on Q2

@DottieBlue wrote:

I have found an easy way to avoid watching hosts who annoy me.  I never watch QVC "live," I always record every show that interests me, then when I watch it I play it fast forward.  If I see an item that interests me, I stop the fast forward and watch the presentation for that item only.  This also saves me so much time.

Do not watch or record shows with hosts I prefer not to watch, just review the items on-line to see if any interest!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia good luck looking at the items that were in the show....I tried to view the show this morning and the items are not showing up....grrr.  

@Mom2Dogs @sweetbay magnolia

Check out the Program Guide, and click on +More Info.  The items in the show are shown there.

I really liked the new Homeworx Halloween  pedestal candle sets -- Item # H219920.

Esteemed Contributor

@hookedonq wrote:

I tuned in, hoping to see a unique, personally curated collection of products, more like YHWJ had...and it looks like it is the same old home items they are trying to sell...now pushing them all under a hosts' branded show. Disappointed. Especially opening with CI lantern that is not well reviewed. Also, agree with earlier posts about Alberti...in the beginning, I found him to be inquisitive with vendors and well spoken. Now, he is so over the top and childish...oh well, I gave it a shot. QVC, please give us credit as viewers and don't just recycle same old items in new show names?

@hookedonq  I don't think anyone could compare to Jill, and certainly not Alberti.   Sure hope they don't intend to replace YHWJ.  She had a terrific way to present that no one else can duplicate.

Respected Contributor

Haven't watched QVC in years but stopped in for this show.  What a pleasant change!!!  I actually took the time to watch this show. The two hosts were comfortable together, complimented each other nicely.  I really liked the young woman who was soft spoken and knowledgeable without being loud and overbearing.  

It was a pleasant show with no showboating, no frantic running all over the set barefooted, no hogging the attention of the camera.

In short, it's the ONLY show I'd be willing to watch on QVC for a full hour.