Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti's New Home Show on Q2

@jackthebear wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

And lets not forget the tailored tight shirts that reveal AP is not wearing an undershirt, showing bare skin and/or some being see through.  Very unprofessional and unappealing!

Undershirts guys still wear them?

@jackthebear. Lol. I can't remember if my husband ever wore an undershirt. I know my Father always did when I was growing up many moons ago.

Honored Contributor

Why two hosts it’s either Albertis show or it’s not 

Respected Contributor

I like Alberti but not KZ and it is on pretty late. I'll  probably check online.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

And lets not forget the tailored tight shirts that reveal AP is not wearing an undershirt, showing bare skin and/or some being see through.  Very unprofessional and unappealing!

I certainly hope so--underwear is underwear; but then he was a model so his attire "fits".

Trusted Contributor

I have found an easy way to avoid watching hosts who annoy me.  I never watch QVC "live," I always record every show that interests me, then when I watch it I play it fast forward.  If I see an item that interests me, I stop the fast forward and watch the presentation for that item only.  This also saves me so much time.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I managed to make it through 23 minutes of the show, but it's going to be a channel changer for me. Too bad! I had just average hopes for this one and it didn't even meet them...

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@jackthebear. Lol. I can't remember if my husband ever wore an undershirt. I know my Father always did when I was growing up many moons ago.

My husband doesn't even own an undershirt.  I have no problem with seeing a bit of a man's skin -- they all have it.  It is not like he is standing there barechested! 

Super Contributor

I tuned in, hoping to see a unique, personally curated collection of products, more like YHWJ had...and it looks like it is the same old home items they are trying to sell...now pushing them all under a hosts' branded show. Disappointed. Especially opening with CI lantern that is not well reviewed. Also, agree with earlier posts about Alberti...in the beginning, I found him to be inquisitive with vendors and well spoken. Now, he is so over the top and childish...oh well, I gave it a shot. QVC, please give us credit as viewers and don't just recycle same old items in new show names?

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia good luck looking at the items that were in the show....I tried to view the show this morning and the items are not showing up....grrr.  

Honored Contributor

Channel changer for me.   I removed it from my shows to be recorded too.