[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Feels Like Home with Alberti

Airs: Q2 -- 08/19/2019, 10PM-12AM 

Host: Alberti Popaj, Kristine Zell

I begin my work hours at 6am, so unfortunately 10PM is too late for me to watch.  I get QVC via Roku, so I cannot even record this show.  I'll try to catch it on re-run, but then I won't really be buying anything.

@Caaareful Shopper   So sorry you may not be able to catch Alberti's new show.  We see you plan to watch as a rerun, we are interested in why you feel you will not be purchasing? If we can help with any question or concerns please let us know. 

Susan Q-Social 

@Susan-QVC 

Sorry but Im going to be a butinski here and tell you that as much as I love home decor, and enjoy Alberti as a host, I just can't watch Kristine Zell as a host, her presentations seem staged, fake, and very scripted and the conversation doesn't flow naturally. She constantly interrupts vendors, and makes too many mistakes in product details, and her family stories are annoying.  Hosts that were hired after her have found their groove and are more watchable.  I think Katie McGee would have been a better choice as co-host with Alberti. 

I wonder if Kristine is going to present things or be a social host like Katie was for Jill?

@Lipstickdiva 

Thats a good point but either way she's a no go for me...her on air personna is just too fake and insincere for me, and and I bet she'll just turn her social host piece into stories all about her personal life....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Alberti's New Home Show on Q2

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This replaces the Monday edition of YHWJ.

There is simply no way AP can even begin to replace YHWJ.  Cannot abide his persona and the overdone childish behavior.  Cannot imagine him with CZ unless she is there because she is laid back and he is like a bouncing ball.  This show is an easy pass!

Regular Contributor

I used to enjoy Gourmet Holiday until Alberti started appearing more and more frequently.  I am tired of his over-the-top reactions to the food that is being presented.  Enough already!

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieD wrote:

I used to enjoy Gourmet Holiday until Alberti started appearing more and more frequently.  I am tired of his over-the-top reactions to the food that is being presented.  Enough already!

-----------------

Agree!! As seen on his home pictures, I do think he has a great sense of style in home decor. 

But I have also posted about his over reactions to food products and even the items on Valerie's shows. His exaggerated speech and behavior do not sell me any product. 

I looked up over the top in the dictionary.  This is a perfect description of Alberti's behavior on his shows.               **definition of over the topextremely or excessively flamboyant or outrageous.

Valued Contributor

While we are talking about hosts how about moving Mary Nelson back to the regular Q channel?  I like watching her presentations, thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieD wrote:

@DottieD   110% agree........Alberti is bad enough, but throw Rachel in there and you have one huge train wreck!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@DottieD wrote:

-----------------

Agree!! As seen on his home pictures, I do think he has a great sense of style in home decor. 

But I have also posted about his over reactions to food products and even the items on Valerie's shows. His exaggerated speech and behavior do not sell me any product. 

I looked up over the top in the dictionary.  This is a perfect description of Alberti's behavior on his shows.               **definition of over the topextremely or excessively flamboyant or outrageous.

@corita  Good job on looking it up.  Yes, perfect definition.

Respected Contributor

And lets not forget the tailored tight shirts that reveal AP is not wearing an undershirt, showing bare skin and/or some being see through.  Very unprofessional and unappealing!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

And lets not forget the tailored tight shirts that reveal AP is not wearing an undershirt, showing bare skin and/or some being see through.  Very unprofessional and unappealing!

Undershirts guys still wear them?

Highlighted
Contributor

Some of y'all can be real catty!  Smiley LOL

Spoiler