Contributor

Alberti on gormet food show today

I really enjoyed the gormet show today. Alberti, as usual, was a great host! He is always so professional and trustworthy....makes any show more enjoyable to watch. OVC should be proud of him!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alberti on gormet food show today

To be honest - that's now another show I'll avoid.  Glad you enjoyed it - happy eating.

Honored Contributor

Trustworthy?  Huh?

Just like all the other hosts, he is trying to sell products.  Every one of them will swear the food is good and they love it. That is their job.  We all know that some of the food is horrible..just saying.

Respected Contributor

Image result for laughing cat gif

Honored Contributor

Besides all that, Alberti is good looking!  He is a wonderful person on TV.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like Alberti, and I do watch the Gourmet Food shows sometimes, but trustworthy isn't a word I'd use to describe a shopping channel host.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

To be honest - that's now another show I'll avoid.  Glad you enjoyed it - happy eating.

@fthunt.  We know how you feel. Glad you will avoid the show. I avoid people like you. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt, I so agree with you. Watching Alberti on any show is not something I tune into and watching him on a gourmet food show...ummm no thank you. His mannerisms are already way too exaggerated for me. Hearing him sell food and roll his eyes, is so over the top, I can’t change the channel fast enough. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt, I so agree with you. Watching Alberti on any show is not something I tune into and watching him on a gourmet food show...ummm no thank you. His mannerisms are already way too exaggerated for me. Hearing him sell food and roll his eyes, is so over the top, I can’t change the channel fast enough. 

It's no worse than David's googly eyes and happy dance . Now that is one tired act.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@iTalia wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

It's no worse than David's googly eyes and happy dance . Now that is one tired act.

@QVCkitty1 

When I see him do that silly bit, along with the "git it git it" I feel embarrassed for him. But somebody must be liking it or he would have hung that act up.