Esteemed Contributor

@Caligurll  Butt floss?? HILL-AIRR-EEE-USSS!! 😂🤣😂 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

My feet are getting cold just seeing him, and I'm wearing wool socks and my house shoes.  I didn't think today's TSV came in men's too.  

@Icegoddess 

I didn’t see but I live about an hour from there and it has been close to 90 degrees in central Florida. Thong sandals are appropriate.

Respected Contributor

At first  I thought you meant Alberti was wearing a thong!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't care if Alberti wears thongs or boots or shoes.  It's how he does his job that counts.

It made me laugh.  I live in the upper midwest and one of my sons is very hot blooded. As a baby, he'd sweat if wrapped up too tight or dressed too heavy.  He was always taking his shirt and pants off as a toddler.  He wore shorts all winter.  At first, I was bothered by it but realized it was a non-issue and he'd put on pants if he got cold.  This changed after his first tour of Iraq. It was really hot there and he thought it was cold here when he returned in August.  

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Guess we have to consider he's inside, but still I think it looks silly; esp with a jacket.  I don't like when men wear sandals, thongs, or no socks.

I do not like that look on men either. And long hair gross.

Respected Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Guess we have to consider he's inside, but still I think it looks silly; esp with a jacket.  I don't like when men wear sandals, thongs, or no socks.

I do not like that look on men either. And long hair gross.

Agree 100 percent !  Alberti thinks of himself as fashionable but he is constantly wearing clothes a size too small for him and inappropriate attire for a businessman.

Contributor

The last time I saw Alberti and Kirsten on Saturday morning Q  . She was barefoot and he decided to take off his shoes and socks, and they joked that it was time for shoes off.

I saw him yesterday in a jacket and pants and thongs. It looked so out of place. 

I really think he needs to use a little restraint.  It's a turn off.

Respected Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@kelshar wrote:

I knew right away the OP meant flip flops but I knew there would be some who would think the underwear LOL! 

When I was a kid, they were called thongs. Then when by the time I hit my early 20s, thongs were something entirely different. Now I wonder what people called thong underwear 30 or 40 years ago.

Did people even wear thong underwear 30 or 40 years ago?

Yes, I sure do remember it.  AKA butt floss.

@Caligurll @Icegoddess Yes, I remember them too.

Honored Contributor

I also thought this thread was about underwear-type thongs! Smiley Happy