Honored Contributor

My feet are getting cold just seeing him, and I'm wearing wool socks and my house shoes.  I didn't think today's TSV came in men's too.  

Honored Contributor

Guess we have to consider he's inside, but still I think it looks silly; esp with a jacket.  I don't like when men wear sandals, thongs, or no socks.

Esteemed Contributor

When I saw the title of this thread, I was like eeeeeeek....imagining him in thong underwear and thinking surely he's not wearing Breezies on air. 🤣

It's 70 degrees outside where I am right now, so thong sandals would be okay for today's weather. 🌞

Trusted Contributor

Alberti said they were men's Tide, a completely different style.   Not only did it look weird with a jacket, but his face, hands, and feet were all different colors from tan to pastey white.   Really stylish.   

Respected Contributor

I hurried and clicked this thread as read "thong" and thought , "Alberti was wearing WHAT??"  LOL!    Then realized OP meant old-fashioned def. of thong.

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan I thought the same thing. To me they’re flip flops.

Honored Contributor

The female hosts are wearing vionic thongs so why not Alberti?  I think he's a doll.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Guess we have to consider he's inside, but still I think it looks silly; esp with a jacket.  I don't like when men wear sandals, thongs, or no socks.

@rms1954 I hear those studios are quite chilly.  All that equipment they have to keep cool.  

I wear socks and shoes pretty much year round because my feet get cold, and I live in The South.  I think we are supposed to get up to close to 70 outside today.

Honored Contributor

Awwww, I would have loved to see Alberti in a thong.    Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

This made me laugh as it reminded me of something that happened a few yrs. ago. A school group was going on a trip (both boys and girls were going) and one of the adult sponsors--an older guy--was talking to some of the girls on what to pack. He told them to pack their "thongs" to which the teen girls responded with "EWWW!" not knowing he was referring to flip-flops!