Re: Alberti - don't cha just love him?

YES, he Is MY cup of tea!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I hope he gets some "Prime Time" soon!

Frequent Contributor

I really think he is one of the best.  He is talented -- and can sell anything with ease and style.  Well dressed; wonderful personality (not overbearing!) and never talks over anyone.  I too wish he were more prime time.  He certainly deserves it!  tired of the screechy loud show host....

viewer 45

New York

Valued Contributor

Love Alberti and I just don't understand why he is relegated to midnights.  He deserves prime time, he a much better host than several others who have their own shows...

Regular Contributor

AGREED!!!!!! I and Many Just Love Our Alberti!!!!!!  Such a Gentalman, he is a lovely human being. 

Regular Contributor

Alberti's one of my favorite hosts! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

Great looking Pesto Salad on that live stream.  It was easy too and I really like that!  The chandelier above the table was so pretty.

Thanks  Eva-qvc for the heads up.  I enjoyed it.  We are having a rainy gloomy day here in the midwest and it brought in a little sunshine to my day.

You're welcome @jubilant. Alberti spreads sunshine wherever he goes so I'm glad it made your gloomy day a little brighter.  

@Eva-QVC, what a beautiful way to describe what Alberti does!! Smiley Happy

Alberti always puts a smile on my face. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@CoraVette wrote:

I do. He's very polished, polite. He listens intently to the vendors and doesn't talk over them. He's not goofy or giddy and certainly doesn't make up his own words.

And, oh, those manicured hands! Nice going!!!

Hello @CoraVette! I wanted to say how nice your post is about @Alberti_Popaj so I wanted to share a fun thing he is doing on his facebook page today at Noon ET. He is doing a Live Stream from his home showing his Easter decorations and says he will be "making something yummy". I can't wait to watch and didn't want you to miss it. Here is a link to his facebook page where it will be live at noon> 

Alberti's Live Stream

Spread the word and come back and let me know what you think!

@Eva-QVC, @Alberti_Popaj's presentation was fabulous!  He's one of my favorite hosts, and I think the Easter video is a great example of his ease in front of the camera, his gifts for decor and yummy food, and his engaging personality. 

For those who missed seeing it, this link should take you directly to the video so you don't need to scroll down on his TImeline to find it (you don't need a Facebook account to view this):

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/980908565332554/?type=2&theater

Also, you can go here to see his blogs with more details about the decor and food:

@Alberti_Popaj

@dooBdoo, thank you for sharing this information. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy