Honored Contributor

Uncalled for speculation.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I know the hosts are there to sell.  But they never have met a food they won't eat, unless it is Mary with her gluten issue.  My sister is my guinea pig for QVC food, and she hasn't liked much of it; specifically, she didn't like Cheryl's cookies and she thought the St. Clair (sp) sides were much too salty.  You can always put the show on "mute" and check in from time to time.

Esteemed Contributor

The OP clearly wants to project her/his feelings about Rachel onto Alberti.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Agree about Cheryl's Cookies - over the top sweet.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager: I agree. Alberti and Rachel have expressed a special fondness for each other because they are really good buddies. This explains why they interact the way they do and why their interation with other hosts is different.

Honored Contributor

everyone has a different view of the hosts and the shows

I saw a bit of MBR and Alberti yesterday and it was a much more relaxed show than the other combo

we should all be able to make a comment 

Esteemed Contributor

That's the problem with numerous posters here.

They can't be satisfied with opining on the topic, they must attack their fellow posters.

To call another poster's comments juvenile is, well.......juvenile.

Honored Contributor

@bdoby wrote:

I believe all these comments are juvenile.   These are two hosts on for a short period of the 24 hours that QVC is on.   Let them have some fun and leave these people alone.

Think of the job they have, everyday trying to sell products some of which they probably do not like but have to like to promote.    That is a hard job and their hours are horrific.

Give them a break and if you do not like the paring up of hosts don't watch.

@bdoby 

Here's the thing....If you think posts are juvenile.....dont read, dont comment move along....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Not at all to the OP!!1 Alberti and Rachel are best buddies, and one can see it on air.  Two different hosts with Alberti, two different narratives. I enjoy alberti with both hosts. Love rachel

Esteemed Contributor

@bdoby wrote:

I believe all these comments are juvenile.   These are two hosts on for a short period of the 24 hours that QVC is on.   Let them have some fun and leave these people alone.

Think of the job they have, everyday trying to sell products some of which they probably do not like but have to like to promote.    That is a hard job and their hours are horrific.

Give them a break and if you do not like the paring up of hosts don't watch.

I don't feel sorry for any of the hosts it it their choice to sell products they might not like, and to work crazy hours. I also thought the "if you don't like it don't watch" was stale.