Valued Contributor

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Alberti with Jim Shore yesterday. It was so nice to see the respect that Alberti showed to Jim Shore and how he let him speak his piece about the figurines. Jim even said several times how much he really enjoyed working with Alberti and that he hoped they would do it again.

I hope so too - I enjoyed them together as well. Alberti managed to show the pieces and get in all the necessary Q info (price, easy pay, etc.) AND let Jim speak about them and it just felt so calm. I hope you can pair them up again QVCSmile

Trusted Contributor

Re: Alberti and Jim Shore :-)

I have recorded several shows with Alberti as the host this summer. I have to say, I really like him! For someone that is so new, he certainly presents with ease and has a very nice personality. He is pleasant to watch and very thorough in his descriptions.

I saw him with Jim Shore last month too. I agree -- He had such great respect and admiration for him.

I hope he moves quickly up the "ladder" and starts doing more daytime shows. He's quite refreshing!

Valued Contributor

I agree that he did a great job with Jim the two times I've seen them together. I'd like to see him paired with Valerie too. He would be very respectful of her decorating ideas and not talk over her.

Respected Contributor

Alberti's quickly becoming one of my favorite hosts.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Alberti has such a genuine niceness to him, at least it seems genuine to me.

Right from the start, I noticed that the other hosts and all the vendors who worked with him seemed to like him so much.

He just seems sweet.

I think for a relatively new host, he's doing extremely well. I enjoy his presentations.

Honored Contributor

I rarely catch his presentations. Is he always on in the middle of the night?

Respected Contributor

Alberti (my spell check always changes it to Alberto ...it makes me laugh) is quickly becoming one of the best hosts! You are right,OP,he is very respectful of the vendors. He is well dresses,well spoken,pleasant,and does NOT talk about himself all the time.He clearly realizes he is there to showcase products and does a great job. I seriously hope they take him off of the sidekick role for LR. I think he is too good to be a Facebook chatter and an armchair admirer(which is what all the sidekicks do...post face book and fawn over the host). I think QVC is lucky to have him.

Super Contributor

I might be inclined to actually watch qvc again (as I like to see items presented and explained), if Alberti hosted more shows. He is a breath of fresh air. Not impressed with knowing hosts' personal lives, opinions, etc.,
Frequent Contributor

Alberti is a good host, giving vendors time to speak about their products. Some hosts could certainly take a clue from him - no hurry and order, going fast, order one for me, etc. Alberti did a Kenneth Jay Lane show and it was a pleasure to listen without all that unnecessary hype. Actually I bought some jewelry that night to all to my KJL collection!

Honored Contributor

Alberti keeps me watching QVC.