Respected Contributor

Doll 10 gel foundation is absolutely the best (for me, that is)!  Has staying  power and doesn't feel or look heavy.

Back to Alberti and Doris.  Alberti is the consummate presenter and I noticed that Doris was a lot calmer.  Good pairing.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Doll 10 gel foundation is absolutely the best (for me, that is)!  Has staying  power and doesn't feel or look heavy.

Back to Alberti and Doris.  Alberti is the consummate presenter and I noticed that Doris was a lot calmer.  Good pairing.

I ordered her concealer and the lipstick/blush set. Some of the reviews on her foundation said it was thick and mask like. I was afraid of that. 

Trusted Contributor

I recorded that presentation and really enjoyed it. I usually forward through everything until something catches my eye, but I found myself actually watching this time around.

Alberti is very knowledgable and has a great sense of humor.  I really liked the fact that he obviously took the time to learn about Doris's products and about makeup in general.  The guy knew what he was talking about!

Honored Contributor

Alberti is my favorite host. He's charming, considerate, gentlemanly and well informed. He does a great job with which ever vendor he is paired with. 

Please QVC, get Alberti to prime time!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love Alberti. I wish he hosted more of the shows instead of  the "Hyper Set".

Honored Contributor

@febe1 I so agree, if Alberti can fill time with talking about the product and not himself, the other more seasoned hosts should be able to too.