Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti Popaj hosting with Nick Chavez was pure perfection! (in my opinion)

Wish I would have seen that show, I like Nick's products, but usually don't watch the shows because he makes me nervous.

Super Contributor

Love Nick!

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 TX-starlight said:
On 2/26/2015 spud188 said: I agree with you..Nick was much calmer.

I noticed a calmer Nick also. I enjoyed the show alot. Alberti is wonderful asset to Q. No matter the product, he does an excellent job. I heard Nick say to him something about him being a prior beauty product rep, or something like that. Anyone else catch that???

Alberti was a rep/vendor for a beauty product on QVC. I think it was a hair product, but don't recall the name. I had never seen him before he became a host. Alberti is doing a very good job as a host.

Regular Contributor

I wish I could have stayed awake to watch Nick and Alberti. Or thought to DVR it!!! I love Alberti as a host. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite hosts. I imagine the show with Nick was a lot of fun. Seriously Nick deserves better air time than 5 am!! I love Nick's products. His plump and thick discovery kit was one of my first purchases from QVC 12 years ago and I use many of his products today. I only use his hairsprays and have for 12 years. Love his shampoos, conditioners and styling products too.

I can kick myself for not DVR'ing the show. Smiley Sad

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”