Super Contributor

Re: Alberti - A Calming Affect

Not only here.  Have you watched the Weather Channel lately?

Honored Contributor

There’s calm, and there’s zzzzz....

Alberti puts me to sleep.  I’ve tried watching him for extended periods and I just can’t - so I don’t.

i don’t actively dislike him, he just bores me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I enjoy Alberti, he is very respectful and lets the vendor speak, he doesnt act silly nor does he talk a mile a minute..

He is a very talented decoator and has shown his home and decorating ideas on his Facebook Page.  He really needs his own decorating show. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

A nice enough man but he's no Dan Hughes. Dan is rugged. He's the only true man on QVC in my opinion.

Frequent Contributor

I honestly think Alberti is one of the best host on QVC.

There is not so many hosts can do beauty, cooking, jewerly, and some other shows like he does!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

A nice enough man but he's no Dan Hughes. Dan is rugged. He's the only true man on QVC in my opinion.

@Reever, your idea of a "true" man just may not jibe with others' idea, including mine.

Regardless, I find it insulting that you would say that all the other male hosts are not true men. It is a very sexist comment

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I thoroughly enjoy Alberti's laugh....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@Reever  Dan Hughes is my favorite male host.........and has been a favorite for years!

Valued Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

You won't find a better host then Alberti imo. He is knowledgable about the product, lets the vendor give info and show the way it is supposed to/can be used, and most of all...he isn't LOUD and OBNOXIOUS like many hosts on QVC. It is a pleasure to watch him. I don't change the channel when Alberti is on. He should be on more often.

Rockycoast I could not agree with you more. He has class, integrity and that says it all in two words. I wish he was on much more than the yappy ones, who I cannot understand 50% of what the vendor is trying to explain about the product due to them interrupting evey other word and only thinking what can I say that is cute and amusing, which 99% is not funny and so adorably cute, as they think it is. Thanks for letting me vent. Just my opinion.                                                      bamasec

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is a pleasure to watch Alberti. He is very genuine. He works well with everyone. We need more people like him in this world.