Super Contributor

It was a joy watching Alberti with Valerie this afternoon. He is a class act, sophisticated, charming and has a calming affect on all he works with. 

After last night with Amy talking a mile a minute, lip glossing during the show, then Shawn having a burn out during the Isaac show, Alberti was a refreshing change. On Monday night I finally turned off the Q, I needed to relax and wind down. Used to love Monday nights, Not anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti - A Calming Affect

I too enjoy Alberti. He is very relaxing to listen to. He and Valerie are a good team. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

While he is somewhat enjoyable, I really did not appreciate his limited caling out of the full price of any item.  He mostly called out the easy pay amount.  I find that very misleading.  And if my employer was requiring me to do that, I don't believe I could continue to work for them.  No offense to his demeanor or talent at all.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

While he is somewhat enjoyable, I really did not appreciate his limited caling out of the full price of any item.  He mostly called out the easy pay amount.  I find that very misleading.  And if my employer was requiring me to do that, I don't believe I could continue to work for them.  No offense to his demeanor or talent at all.

That's your choice to give up your job. Many companies do things against the law that their employees don't know about. BTW what QVC does about easy pays is not against the law. The complete price is on the side of the screen.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ. I agree...it would be my choice.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Agree.  I didn't watch Alberti, but if he works like the rest of his colleagues, he does not say the EZP is the price of the item -  the hosts I've heard say that's what it costs to get the product home.

I suppose there are a few very naive people who fall for that, but since a huge percentsge of people even buy cars and houses based on the monthly payment required, I just don't get upset with EZP call-outs.

Honored Contributor

Yes, he has a zen effect - unless he's amped, which happens sometimes.  Watching him with Valerie today was a zen double dose.

Super Contributor

Agree.. loved watching him and Valerie.. 

Super Contributor

I totally agree he is so good! I am sick of the yapping and excessive talking if Shawn and Amy and Sandra. I love when the hosts let the vendors speak! He is great

Honored Contributor

Home decor and design is Albertis strong suit and I wish QVC would use him more in that venue. I would love to see an At Home With Alberti show in the future.