Esteemed Contributor

Re: Albany's leaving..........

As usual people are making a lot of unfounded assumptions about Albany's appearance as a "special guest" during a Nick Chavez presentation on the Australian  TV Shopping Channel.  THere is no reason to believe this is a new permanent job.  THere is no reason to believe she moved her family to Australia.  THis could have been a one time thing.  MAybe it was a try out to see how it went.  Let's not jump to a lot of unfounded conclusions here.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Seems Albany didn't have that "non-compete clause" in her contract, like others have.... 

A non-compete clause probably doesn't extend all the way to Australia. 

Esteemed Contributor

Haha non compete clauses are limited in scope.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting this, I think she has 5 or 6 children young children and it must have been hard on her to work all those varied shifts, take care of a large family and a household too,  I salute her !!!  I wish her much luck and  she will be missed.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Albany's leaving.........sounds like it was her desicion .....did I just spell that wrong ??

New Contributor

I enjoyed her quick wit and charm. There are many other hosts that need to have their employment questioned. It seems that certain veteran personalities are using their influence to sway  administration.  Good luck Albany...you will be missed.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

QVC Customer Care

this thread is closed for commenting...