Valued Contributor

Re: Albany's leaving..........

Albany has 2 daughters and one son. She often said they were a family of 6 because her mother in law lived with them.

Occasional Contributor

She is now a representative of Nick Chavez's line. She'll be on the Australian Shopping Channel with his sister tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Rebel1974 wrote:

She is now a representative of Nick Chavez's line. She'll be on the Australian Shopping Channel with his sister tomorrow.

@Rebel1974, Thanks for the info.  I wish her well.  I took a peek at the video from the earlier broadcast and it was nice to see Albany again.  She seemed to be doing a good job representing the line.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Rebel1974 wrote:

@Rebel1974, Thanks for the info.  I wish her well.  I took a peek at the video from the earlier broadcast and it was nice to see Albany again.  She seemed to be doing a good job representing the line.  :-)

I saw that she is going to be on with his products.  Very odd.  Nothing on her own FB page or her Instagram.   

Valued Contributor

So she left to spend more time with her family and she is presenting in Australia? Doesn't make sense.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

So she left to spend more time with her family and she is presenting in Australia? Doesn't make sense.

One way of looking at it could be that a week spent working, going to Australia and back, could possibly be followed by several weeks off.

Valued Contributor

@Moonchilde, What happened with Bob?

Esteemed Contributor

Nick Chavez got himself a good employee. I think Albany is a real go getter and will be successful whatever she does.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, great to hear an update.  I guess we will never know why she "really" left, it is not anyone's business really.  I'm happy for her, I'd love a job that allowed me to travel to Australia.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Seems Albany didn't have that "non-compete clause" in her contract, like others have....