New Contributor

Re: hanRe: Albany's leaving..........

Thank goodness, I agree. Albany always seemed  to talk over any of the product spokespersons.  She would stand there with her mouth open waiting to interrupt. I thought that to be very rude.

Valued Contributor

Re: Albany's leaving..........

I can think of two female host and one male host I would like to see go instead of Albany. The Q needs to go back to there roots. Watching less and less.

Regular Contributor

Shawn is a host that needs to leave ..... What a mess ... You talk about complaints. Watching less and less also.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Frequent Contributor

@hullie wrote:

I am a Northener and I hate to see her go, one of the few hosts that seem sincere, honest, intelligent and real...enjoyed watching her shows.

I enjoyed her too @hullie. I wish her well and hope we get to see her again on tv.

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

I love Alberti and Antonella and don't think they give them enough air time.  IMO, Jane is on way too much.  I just can't watch her, she's so full of herself.  Unfortunately she does the shoe shows and I love shoes so I watch as much as I can take.  I'm sorry but I don't think we always need to hear about her daughters, her sister and other family members bragging about all the places they go, .......Manhattan to the  theater, the ballet restaurants, vacations everything they did, etc. etc.  I'm sure many of the hosts go into Manhattan but I don't hear them talking about everywhere they go.  Maybe I find it so annoying because I live 5 minutes from Manhattan and I'm always there so it's part of my life and I'm sure a part of others lives.  I would just love to watch one show without all the bragging.

As as far as Amy goes, we'll probably Never know the real reason she's leaving.  I do know there were many complaints about her constant flirting with certain male vendors, at times being inappropriate and her always talking over vendors.  She is not a favorite of mine but whatever she does, I wish her well.

What happened to Amy?  I did not know she was gone.

I think that poster meant Albany.  Amy was on maternity leave but is back.

Honored Contributor

More hosts seem to be here one day and gone the next then not.  There haven't been all that many that I can think of who had any type of going away anything.  I remember Lisa R's party, Kathy Levine, Patti Reilly and Christa Pitts. 

Jonathan Redford was another host who all of a sudden was gone.  No mention of anything.  Add that to Bob, Steve, Dave K, Dave James, Sheila Johnson.   I believe Laurie Shore was all of a sudden gone and I don't remember a goodbye of any kind for Lena. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a fan but a person has to do what makes them happy.   I am sure she is a good person and takes care of her mother in law too.  I admire that about her.  Over the top for me but that is ok too.

Contributor

I am sorry to hear that I enjoyed watching her.  Its a shame, they have pushed Kiersten into the spotlight so suddenly and I do not enjoy watching her at all.  When she is on, I change the channel. Albany will be missed.

New Contributor

You absolutely couldn't watch her...Why?  What horrible things did she do? Let's face it, just like we all have different personalities so do they. I found her delightful and wish her nothing but the best.  It's Sharon and Shawnie Sue that could leave imo.