Honored Contributor

Re: Ahhhh A Christmas Tradition Fulfilled!!!.............

@Kachina624 wrote:

Wow, and it's exclusive to QVC until 10/1.  Hard to believe in a world where every person, including kids, have computers, anyone would buy this dumb thing. 

@Kachina624 

You wonder who else after 10/1 will be selling it.... Perhaps the Dollar Store?....🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I have one & play on it almost everyday...I have a simple flip phone & a tablet, the flashpad is a nice break from my tablet. 

Honored Contributor

My personal CIJ tradition is that I do not watch the shopping channels in July -  I already know I have no interest.  If I want something new next different, I'll buy a plant or flowers during the season.

Respected Contributor

I look at these every year and decide my grandkids would probably play with it 10-15 minutes and that would be the end of it.

Respected Contributor

Spurt, when I saw Jayne Brown presenting this over the weekend you were the 1st person I thought of. I have a 12 yr. old son and between his iPhone, Xbox, laptop, etc I can't imagine him playing this for a nanosecond. Whenever I hear them encouraging grandparents to get this for their grand kids I cringe. 

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

Spurt, when I saw Jayne Brown presenting this over the weekend you were the 1st person I thought of. I have a 12 yr. old son and between his iPhone, Xbox, laptop, etc I can't imagine him playing this for a nanosecond. Whenever I hear them encouraging grandparents to get this for their grand kids I cringe. 

The Q preys on grandparents IMO.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

The Q preys on grandparents IMO.

@faeriemoon @DJs mom 

🤣🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”