Honored Contributor

Re: After months of the worst, artery-clogging, high-fat foods....

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I saw that this morning.    80 bucks?     I couldn't stop laughing.

Agree! Seriously???😄😄😄😄

And Janey Tracey just said she bought 7 of them and if there were any left later she would buy more. That's a lot of money.

@Meowingkitty ,

Yes, it is. I have heard the hosts get an employee discount though. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Yes, I'd like to know what studies have shown that these excessive -- green nutrients, are health changing, too. We already know people need veggie nutrients, but we can get too much of anything. 

When they show the table with a half bushel of various greens/grasses and supplemental spirulina, chlorella, and more, I have to question whether anyone really needs a nutrient overkill. 

Do we need the nutrients of about 50 servings of broccoli, for instance, plus all the other foods? It seems it would only benefit those with very poor diets, or maybe some specific health issues.

The average healthy diet doesn't need this and will just discard excess nonfat soluble nutrients, making money not well spent. JMHO, though. It might do wonders for some, but I bet it would be more of a psychological boost. 

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I saw that this morning.    80 bucks?     I couldn't stop laughing.

Agree! Seriously???😄😄😄😄

And Janey Tracey just said she bought 7 of them and if there were any left later she would buy more. That's a lot of money.

I don't believe ANYTHING Jane says or ANY host that claims he/she buys multiples of ANY product.

Contributor

OMG YES!!!!! The effervescent tabs are beyond disgusting. We have almost all of them as well tucked away in a kitchen cabinet. There was absolutely no disgusing the taste.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I just ordered from AL his fruit and veggie capsules. He tells about all the sugar in the gummies.

His are a little higher, but for me they work.

qvcaddition  - I have been taking these for a couple of years and I love them.  I do eat a lot of fruits and vegetables but in the winter they do not sell as much or as varied organic fruits and vegetables as I like so I always take one of these.

Honored Contributor

I eat the real greens in my smoothies--maybe not all of the ones listed but many of them---mostly the super greens--spinach, kale, chard, broccoli. cabbage. And many more. Buy them in the bags then freeze them and use in my smoothies. Eighty bucks would buy alot for my freezer.Heard JT go bonkers over buying so many------she was over the top with that, as usual. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals 

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I just ordered from AL his fruit and veggie capsules. He tells about all the sugar in the gummies.

His are a little higher, but for me they work.

qvcaddition  - I have been taking these for a couple of years and I love them.  I do eat a lot of fruits and vegetables but in the winter they do not sell as much or as varied organic fruits and vegetables as I like so I always take one of these.

@lovesallanimals  I love your tag. I also love all animals, except snakes.

I notice a difference when I take his vitamins. I was out of the fruits and veggies, even though I make a lot of soups in the winter with them. As I have gotten older, don't eat as much.

Either not hungrey, or don't feel like cooking.  So the chicken soups and bean soups, help eat for a few days.  I grind up the carrots, celery, and onions into a pastina, then add cabbage or kale, or spinich.  Yet, when I started taking his veg and fruit vits a week ago, I started having more energy. Mentally, I felt better.  I usually don't get down, but the holidays do it for me, though I fight it.

I swear by his vitamens.  I use to get from Costco or the vit store, or walgreens.  They did nothing.  My son gets from these stores and he feels nothing, but i can't convince him to try Andrews.  He says too expensive.  Somethime you get what you pay.  Andrew also gives you a good education about vitamens and makes his own, where these other companies are mostly the distribitors.

Occasional Contributor

Jane T. is always bragging about what she buys! She makes about 500,000 a year!!!! No wonder she buys alot whwnever she feels like it  She just bought the 3 carat diamond ring for over 2 grand!!! Shes obnoxious and its obnoxiois!!!! I turn her off!!! So full of herself and privlidged!!

Respected Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

@Kachina624 Yes, I'd like to know what studies have shown that these excessive -- green nutrients, are health changing, too. We already know people need veggie nutrients, but we can get too much of anything. 

When they show the table with a half bushel of various greens/grasses and supplemental spirulina, chlorella, and more, I have to question whether anyone really needs a nutrient overkill. 

Do we need the nutrients of about 50 servings of broccoli, for instance, plus all the other foods? It seems it would only benefit those with very poor diets, or maybe some specific health issues.

The average healthy diet doesn't need this and will just discard excess nonfat soluble nutrients, making money not well spent. JMHO, though. It might do wonders for some, but I bet it would be more of a psychological boost. 

Don't know about this product, but it is a fact that there is no scientific evidence of the benefit s from vitamins. I do not take them.