Contributor

After Christmas Return Just Credited

Shortly after Christmas I returned a candle which was no longer working from the Valerie collection.  Last week I was just notified via E mail of the credits I would be expecting on my account which were several since I had purcased on easy pay.  I think that is an inordinate amount of time for this which is from January through much of April.  I can't understand why this would be taking so long and find it totally unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

Re: After Christmas Return Just Credited

@dj chic 

Why didn't you contact CS or the mods when it was taking so long?

They would have credited you immediately.

Honored Contributor

Life isn't often perfect now.  I have had a lot of trouble with shippers, the post office, and any other thing we do now.  People don't care, stuff gets lost, delivery is a mess, and QVC had a huge warehouse burn.

I have had issues, but customer service has always helped me out--which is more than I could say about UPS, which now is the hottest mess around as far as I can see. 

Honored Contributor

Frustrating I am sure, but follow up on your part might have speeded things up.  At least you got it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Frustrating I am sure, but follow up on your part might have speeded things up.  At least you got it.

Sorry you shouldn't have to follow up when you do business with a so called reputable company. Her experience is uncalled for.

Honored Contributor

My Amazon return is credited to my account before I get home after dropping it off at UPS.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Sorry you shouldn't have to follow up when you do business with a so called reputable company. Her experience is uncalled for.

Well that would be a very foolish move, not following up!  Whether you should or shouldn't have to really isn't the issue.  You better!

It is my responsibility to make sure any vendor, supplier, seller, etc has completed my transactions properly.

Ya ever git home from the grocery store to see an item was scanned twice....over charged for something, similiar mistakes?  They aren't going to contact me to correct the error.

Qvc isn't the only place I have to watch closely!  HSN gave me wrong credits 2x, shoes,com never shipped my order but charged me....other places charge me weeks b4 the item is even shipped.

Honored Contributor

@dj chic   Your return may have well been one of those affected by the fire in Rocky Mount.  There's a message in regard to returns there being delayed at the top of one of the pages.  I seem to recall that VPH merchandise was stored and shipped from there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, your return might have gone to Rocky Mount and hence the long delay in processing.  I'm glad the credit finally came through. 

Honored Contributor

Why didn't you just call CS?