Honored Contributor

Re: After 24 years I can't believe I'm asking this

[ Edited ]

@tototwo wrote:

You can also request email reminders from QVC -- even tho, I'm old and don't remember where and how to do this anymore.   Back in the day, I used to request reminders for my favorite brands.  QVC would email show schedule reminders to me every week or so.

Do they still do this?

@tototwo 

On that Program Guide Page at the bottom of the screen it tells you how to set email reminders, but when I tried it, sadly it didnt work and I never got an email reminder....maybe it was a glitch in the system at that time...

Capture.PNG

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Spurt -- but no, that's not it.  Ha.  I just tried my old method (or what I thought was my old method) and it didn't work.  When I would search for a particular brand or item and that page came up, somewhere on that page was a button that said something like "Like what you see?  Click here to get notifications of upcoming shows."     I used to do that for all the garden-type shows every year. 

Of course, that was a loooong time ago and my brain was much younger then.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

I THINK JANE TRACEY TOOK EVERYONES SPOT LOL....SHEESH ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@depglass Good grief!  You must be nearly as old as I am!  Were you here for the old "Shop Talk" days????  Woman Embarassed  Woman Wink

@Sooner I was here for the old Shop Talk days! Plus, even before the Q was online. Guess I am an Oldie but Goody! Woman WinkWoman LOL

With Dng, Tooie, Inky Dinky Doo, Choc and Chanel and a whole cast of others!  Most were so much fun, so few were nasty and those usually didn't last long.

Someone from Alabama, jaguar, Capt. Picard, and on and on.  I still make Inky Dinky Doo Q in the crock pot in the winter!  Great faux bbq!