Occasional Contributor

Adina Miccio! David's Cookies!

Adina! When will you be bringing back the ready-to-bake chocolate chip scones?? If I ever get to see my grandson again (darn pandemic!), he absolutely loves them, as the rest of the family does. Haven't seen them in quite awhile. They are delicious. Would love a 32 piece choice of just the chocolate chip ones.

Honored Contributor

Re: Adina Miccio! David's Cookies!

[ Edited ]

@Emily09 wrote:

Adina! When will you be bringing back the ready-to-bake chocolate chip scones?? If I ever get to see my grandson again (darn pandemic!), he absolutely loves them, as the rest of the family does. Haven't seen them in quite awhile. They are delicious. Would love a 32 piece choice of just the chocolate chip ones.

@Emily09 

These Forums are for customers, QVC hosts and vendors dont come here
(but they are active on their personal Facebook pages)....You can ask the social team to move this idea to Suggestion Box and maybe they will pass it on.... But to get your idea seen its best to use the vendors Facebook Page 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Tried to listen to her presentatipon  to understand why her products are  so good but her voice is a mess . Can't they have someone who does not yell & their voice breaking up .

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much. I wasn't aware of this. Unfortunately, I am not on facebook. 

Honored Contributor

@Emily09 wrote:

Thanks so much. I wasn't aware of this. Unfortunately, I am not on facebook. 

@Emily09 

You can try using the Feedback Form at the bottom right of the webpage under CONNECT WITH US---

..it looks like a survey and has a blank to write your feedback and suggestions....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”