Super Contributor

Actual Denim & Co. color?

[ Edited ]

I'm fairly new to Denim & Co., I bought a coat years ago, and the TSV jeans last year but, that's it. When watching, "Saturday Morning Q" earlier, the pants caught my attention. When I went to look up colors, and possibly purchase a sold out "color" suprised me. Is this a real color? I checked other lenths, as they have their own pages, and this "color" is only with the petite, and only on the app. I was going to post this earlier but, wasn't sure if it were a real color or just someone being "mean". Curiosity got the better of me. ***Note, not the cranberry. What is sold out beside it.fullsizeoutput_20e4.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Actual Denim & Co. color?

Are you questioning the 'dummy' color @Ane1Care   The Q is famous for technical issues and I suspect there was a 'dummy' placeholder for a color that was later replaced with a swatch of a 'real' color.  I think somebody forgot to remove the placeholder.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

No. It's just a place holder for the web developer. Sometimes they use FPO, For Placement Only, seen below:

jw_mp_kgr_0817.jpg

Super Contributor

Oh, thanks! 😂 I wasn't sure, since mannequin has been used as a color with paint for bisque or pale taupe-y beige. I first thought it was play on words. Sorry for my ignorance. ♥️