Honored Contributor

Account locked issue still happening

[ Edited ]

Apparently this issue has been going on for years. QVC does not seem to know how to fix it. Very frustrating! My account is locked almost every time I attempt to sign in....I have reset my password more times than I can count and wondered how many others are dealing with this. Just got another password that actually worked so probably won't last too long. Customer service is always very nice and apologetic....but the problem is still there. If it happens again, I'm done.

Respected Contributor

Re: Account locked issue still happening

I have never had my account locked and I have never reset my password. 

Honored Contributor

^^^^^ Me neither.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

If you get a "strange page".....log out of Q......and log in again.     

Also check to see if your computer is due for updates.   (There would be a little symbol on the end of your task bar to alert you).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

I have never had my account locked and I have never reset my password. 

Ditto.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Apparently this issue has been going on for years. QVC does not seem to know how to fix it. Very frustrating! My account is locked almost every time I attempt to sign in....I have reset my password more times than I can count and wondered how many others are dealing with this. Just got another password that actually worked so probably won't last too long. Customer service is always very nice and apologetic....but the problem is still there. If it happens again, I'm done.

@lovesrecess 

Once in a blue moon that happens to me, all I do is hit the refresh button and try again and get in.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess I just had the same issue for a few weeks last year it was for well over a month. I snapped and told them I wouldn’t be placing any orders and it was resolved in less than 5 minutes .
Esteemed Contributor

I've never had that problem. If I encounter any sort of glitch, I just go back a page and try again. That usually fixed any sort of hick-up.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.